OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

if anyone sees a good deal on these af1s, I'd appreciate a heads up/link as I'd love to cop em but am hoping for under $100
24-08-2022_ML_DR9866-001_m1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up two pairs of all whites from SNS. Just need one more pair of the reds then I will complete the double up on all pairs except the browns. Going to skip the university blue colorway, not feeling them. I love these cotms, especially on discount

My likes-to-posts ratio > name-to-posts ratio. It's like that for a reason.:wink:

I would also suggest buying two pairs instead of one as Nike only does extremely-well-done retros of your favorite shoes once in a blue moon.........

E8DQG7_XMAEOAr_.jpg

Last edited:
All this while my local resale shop is trying to sell GR whites for $160. It’s amazing when high retail sticker shock turns people off. Same thing happened when JB jacked retros from $160 to $190. Every release went from day 1 sellout to on sale for $140 a month after release.

My size is gone on Creme and oneness don’t have West Indies.. been trying to find West Indies for under $100 since all these deals are here
Here's your chance.... code BF22 for 45% off in 10 minutes

Here's your chance.... code BF22 for 45% off in 10 minutes
Good looks, apparently that code had a limit smh it’s all good tho I got them off Fat Joe store for the 40

Back
Top Bottom