OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Sometimes Snkrroom be ****ing up with them codes. I've had that **** happen to me before as well.

It's also wild that they waited until 7PM EST to start a BF sale. They don't know we blew that money with Oneness etc this morning?

@snkrroom y'all the homies but I hope CM is better than this.

Anybody ever order multiple items from Up NYC? Ordered 3 items.. got shipping notification on 2..Then an updated order email reflecting the 2 that shipped… then another email saying all 3 items shipped but I only have tracking for the first 2

FC805D0C-564E-4220-8AC9-14127C59B8FF.jpeg

^ This morning’s mail call.

For those who've ordered from Oneness, what's yall experience with them?
My experience with them was good, I ordered the red COTMs from them on Tuesday and they were delivered yesterday. They did charge shipping but at least they shipped fast.

reconic supreme reconic supreme - I saw them in person yesterday. Quality is solid; it's definitely not low on the bar like the GR standard AF1s. Compared to the white-based COTMs, they might just be a step down, since I feel those are softer, but no complaints about that for the sale prices.

Speaking of which, if anyone missed out any of the COTMs in their size on SNS, Centre TX or Oneness, I think the next best spot may be the Darkside Initiative. They got all the colors in basically FSR (except for the Red COTM) for ~$95 each with code "DARKFRIDAY22."

Back
Top Bottom