OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dirty stitching and grim white leather
7380CDD9-E03B-45A6-A69B-5DBDCE239C22.jpeg
My pair is cleaner than this. I can post pics. Your stitching does look noticeably darker than usual but most pairs seem to be okay.

^Sent those back and copped a decent quality pair.
Yea please post a pic cos imo these have been the most inconsistent cotm drop, quality wise.

definitely have to vet these Color of the month pairs. Some of em have glue everywhere and jacked up toe boxes. Unc joints looked rough. Need to pick up metallic swooshes and chocolates

With so many releases being delayed recently I wonder if they cut corners to get the COTM/anniversary pairs out before the end of the year.

Anyone know how these Undefeated Forces fit? Might cop today and don’t want to be stuck with a pair that doesn’t fit.

Anyone know how these Undefeated Forces fit? Might cop today and don’t want to be stuck with a pair that doesn’t fit.
Bump. Need to know this as well. I go .5 down in all my AF1 lows need to know if anyone else sized down and were okay considering these are all patent leather.

Dont mind Payin retail for the multi/gums. Will wait for a sale for the ice.

Idk how so many feel like sales are so inevitable for these any of these. Maybe EYE just like this series more than the general consumer.

F it, ordered both undefeateds... doubling back for the first pair later since those dropped at alot more places

Wonder if those Mitas are a retro of the 2004 pair or a whole new design?

Wonder if those Mitas are a retro of the 2004 pair or a whole new design?

The write up seems to suggest that they're using the OG as a base for a new design.

I'd be happy to be wrong, but I think Mita has made a bunch of dope stuff outside of the pairs they're known for..... so whatever it is it's gonna bang I bet.

Bump. Need to know this as well. I go .5 down in all my AF1 lows need to know if anyone else sized down and were okay considering these are all patent leather.

Just tried on the NL pair, stick with your usual Af1 size... I've been going .5 down since the OG white on whites if that helps

F16A1B91-5234-4BB6-87E2-0E2D99623C39.jpeg
November Pick-Ups…any advice for getting a scuff out of the weird material on the Procell midsole would be appreciated.

Lux - 20yrs old and leather interior still nice. Always down for black jeans black boots look in winter, and them straps hanging.

Jewels - Been waiting on decent price for these. Leather is premium for AF1s and mesh tongue adds to the feel. Pecan color is borderline business casual if you can get away with it.

Procell - I’m cursed on never finding a pair of Wht/Wht NYCs lows from 01 so these will do. Canvas is straight and the color not being pure white works too.

Back
Top Bottom