OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

F16A1B91-5234-4BB6-87E2-0E2D99623C39.jpeg
November Pick-Ups…any advice for getting a scuff out of the weird material on the Procell midsole would be appreciated.

Lux - 20yrs old and leather interior still nice. Always down for black jeans black boots look in winter, and them straps hanging.

Jewels - Been waiting on decent price for these. Leather is premium for AF1s and mesh tongue adds to the feel. Pecan color is borderline business casual if you can get away with it.

Procell - I’m cursed on never finding a pair of Wht/Wht NYCs lows from 01 so these will do. Canvas is straight and the color not being pure white works too.
Love the procells. My one gripe is the midsole as well, the one thing I liked better about stussy af1 lows which were very similar. Scuffs are gonna be set. I used soft brush/cloth and blotted with warm water and clear soap/detergent for stains but fact of the matter is they're gonna get dirty no matter what.

The more pics I see the more I want both. Was dead set on copping the pink toes but $172 is steep for an ice sole AF1. I’m impulsive af though so I’ll prob end up with both smh

Procell - I’m cursed on never finding a pair of Wht/Wht NYCs lows from 01 so these will do. Canvas is straight and the color not being pure white works too.

Love my pair. Picked them up for close to retail when I missed on the Stussy’s and have never been sad about the difference.

I resigned myself to a somewhat greyed midsole. I use standard sneaker cleaner and a lot of blotting to freshen them up when I have to, but it is what it is. I used to save them, but I figure that’s dumb. So these days I rock a slightly dirty pair that gets a bit dirtier every time. That said, I try to wear them on days when I know I won’t be outside as much.

Got enough COTMs during BF to not trip but still.. like 2 came in with no tooth brush.. and the pink pair had a different box… not nitpicking tho lol

Has anyone got their orders from SNS BF sale yet? I ordered the pink COTM and the Washed Teal Lows. Still haven't got my package from them. Order from Corporate like 2 days after and got my order from them. Does SNS shipped out of Jersey? Sorry for being slightly off topic.

Has anyone got their orders from SNS BF sale yet? I ordered the pink COTM and the Washed Teal Lows. Still haven't got my package from them. Order from Corporate like 2 days after and got my order from them. Does SNS shipped out of Jersey? Sorry for being slightly off topic.
I received 1 of the 2 pairs so far and both were shipped from NJ.

I got the red COTM off Goat for $65 low price shockingly.. when they shipped it said “shipping from verified retailer”(never seen that before) pair came in yesterday

I ordered 4 pair, got one Monday. One Thursday and the final two 2 yesterday

White COTM came in today. Took some pics with my Rocs & regular $100 whites. I'll say this if you love all whites I would stock up on COTM while they cheap & avail. Regular whites are complete trash compared to them but we knew that.
Compared to Rocs I give nod to Rocs but COTM is great for price point.
IMG_20221204_150548_926.jpg
IMG_20221204_150605_770.jpg
IMG_20221204_150621_626.jpg

Back
Top Bottom