OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

low key want both, supposedly the more you wear them they start to reveal other layers.

*waits for influx of Pigalle apparel* 

yeah those highs looking pretty nice.

RTs dropped here today. looks like they had quite a few pairs. pretty sure if you call them you could grab one if you missed out.

Pigalle x Nike Air Force 1 Collection – Release Date
April 15th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

The Pigalle x Nike Air Force 1 collection will release on April 26th, 2014 at select retailers including Dover Street Market in NYC. Whether or not the group will get as widespread a launch as say the Tisci Air Force 1s remains to be seen, but if so we’d be surprised to see all the complementary apparel show up as well. Gathered here are the best photos yet of the collection, which show off the shorts, jerseys, basketballs, and hat that’s been made to match. Continue reading to see the two of them and let us know in the comments if you’ll be purchasing.

Source: Style.com

Pigalle x Nike Air Force 1 Low
Release Date: 04/26/14

if someone could, please point me to a size 7.5 or 8 high white on whites

smh i missed out big time

So I got the high RTs in today and they came with a tank top. I thought Nike said those would not be available and were in store only? Or was that a different shirt?

So I got the high RTs in today and they came with a tank top. I thought Nike said those would not be available and were in store only? Or was that a different shirt?
Are you sure it wasn't a dust bag?  I can definitely see how you can confuse it as a tank top lol

Its def a bag, but looks like a tank lol... Statue of liberty on one side, moon on the other...

My 7.5 mids just came in and i'm a TTS sz 8. They were STILL loose on me... Will be wearing with elite/thick socks...

Details are pretty good and leather quality is :smokin

Box is dope AF too... Pics in a bit...

Yeah it's a bag I take it back haha. When I first saw it I'm like who the f would wear this, then I took it out again n thought okay that makes much more sense!

Back
Top Bottom