OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Would not shock me at all if that was a dude

roll.gif
 Wow! I think this is the first time I've seen the boots on feet... damn man, look like leg braces!

SAD part is....I think it is a DUDE!!!
LMAO! They do look like leg braces but these were definitely 2 chicks. This pic was taken at Sneakercon DC. These girls walked by me a few times. Not that bad on girls.

before diamond "tiffany" release who else pay attention to nike sb anymore? not enough hype compare to 2004-2007 era

Yeah I woudnt say it was irrelevant...

But before the tiff highs came.. The sb thread moved like 2-3 pages a day... Now I can't even keep up :smh:

welp

Tell me about this Nike collaboration.  

Stéphane:  I’ve worked with Nike in one way or another for a while. Seven or eight years now: time goes fast. They came out with the idea, it’s the first of a few. It’s about near where I’m born and it’s the shoe that I was wearing on the court when I came up. We did the shoes but we also have a ball, two sets of jerseys,  T shirts and we have hats, it’s just the beginning no? 

What did you do in the process of designing the collection?

Stéphane:  It is the story of time passing: I love accumulation of stuff and the marking of things that take place. We died the jerseysa and added layers of colour to the shoes, only to take them off like a patina or a rubbing. I always like stuff that is a bit past or used: for the first one, it was very important that I show my age which is more adult, and less kid-like. I think it something someone who is in fashion would love to wear, hopefully some of the kids from over the road too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom