OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm definitely buying another pair in the future. I feel like I'm gonna beat these into the ground.

Really hoping Nike drops more colors in the US with the same quality.

Only thing that sucks about predominantly white shoes.

Instant beat into the ground.

I got my pair
Is it me but
Is the shoe EXTREMELY light for an af1 high
No weight to it at all
Also I have 3 sets of straps
2 sets of grey
And 1 white
Anyone else get 3 sets of straps

They are surprisingly light. Hopefully they do release more with this mold.

yeah i was expecting the box to be crazy heavy, and to my surprise it was light like a normal pair of shoes

Maaaaaannn

Was hoping to see my pair when I got home. Checked the tracking again and I see this.

'We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay'

My shoes were literally 15mins away at the local UPS terminal and some moron placed my package back onto the incorrect truck and shipped it 90 miles away. I need to see these in my hands asap.

Maaaaaannn

Was hoping to see my pair when I got home. Checked the tracking again and I see this.

'We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay'

My shoes were literally 15mins away at the local UPS terminal and some moron placed my package back onto the incorrect truck and shipped it 90 miles away. I need to see these in my hands asap.
:lol: I worked at FedEx and we would put that code on packages if we passed a house and didn't feel like going back.

Was able to snag these for cheap at my footlocker in Australia nothing special.

24vuosk.jpg

15cy35k.jpg

I think I'm gonna be break out the remastered's on Saturday for the county fair. Time to get some character bbq sauce on them.

Last edited:
I've been saying that about gr forces for probably 4 years

It's been bad for a while.

Jordan's now a days are vomit worthy.

But as long as Nike keeps up with remastered AF1 - I'll be OK.

I still think one of the best AF1 releases in a while is the Haze collab.

Awful shoe.

I wish design teams wouldn't butcher classic models.

I mean...

People sit around and come to a conclusion if a shoe is a god design or not..

Are people blind ?
imo 07 was the last good year for consistant releases. i mean yeah the whole 25th anniv had some off cws here n there...but alot were hits in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom