OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Seems like there are a few sample variations of those. I think the release pairs will be white, red and navy blue. The Royal blue and black don't seem to be releasing.

I dont post too many up my pick ups (had 7 this month [emoji]128531[/emoji]) but had to share this steal. DS Air force 1 low B 2002 white/white $55 shipped with OG box.
that fleece lining tho[emoji]128518[/emoji]

how are the color changing options gonna come out before flax/wheat :smh:

the lady liberty is pretty cool. the dubre is a nice touch. does anyone know what retail will be?

they popped up on the snrks app the other day. at least there is one way to cop :rolleyes

Sweet. Haven't copped forces in a while. These are a definite though. And since bikes release calendar is basically worthless lately, hard to know anything.

They change color with heat and not with wear. IDK how i feel about that.
I just dont like the fact that it changes with HEAT. my toebox would always be green and the rest of the shoe be copper.
mean.gif
look up @sneakerroom on IG. they have a vid of the shoe posted yesterday. looks like it changes color when heat is applied to the outside of the shoe. probably just like the NB logo on the atmos 996s

i mean, obv it can be changed with the heat inside the shoe, as well.. but good to know it is influenced by external heat, too

The color changing leather is coming to NIKEID as well for those of us that miss out on the liberties and/or want to make a high model. 

Last edited:
I thought there was two color ways of the Liberty forces.  Copper and teal?  I called Heist NYC to inquiry about a phone order.  They said $125 and that there was only one color way (the copper ones)  So is there one or two color ways?

The color changing leather is coming to NIKEID as well for those of us that miss out on the liberties and/or want to make a high model. 

Cool. I can skip these then. If I catch them, great. If not, I'm not tripping on it.

Back
Top Bottom