OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Will cop the flax hi's but im more hyped bout the chocolates...aint nobody else waiting on 'em?
Why wait?
On a related note, my wallet can't keep up with all these good AF1 drops.  
ohwell.gif

Reps up for the link! Missed the first drop so pulled the trigger the second time around!

Seeing I'd probably only use an iredescent swoosh it's probably not worth it. I'm holding out till the Pendleton drop. There are some really really really nice prints this year that will cause me to triple up.

Order my wheats Monday still haven't updated tracking since departed anyone else having issues with usps on the east coast the delays are serious.

Seeing I'd probably only use an iredescent swoosh it's probably not worth it. I'm holding out till the Pendleton drop. There are some really really really nice prints this year that will cause me to triple up.
Thats right... I forgot the Pendelton option drops next week, Ive been fiending ever since I saw this pair of yours from years back :smokin Im definitely good on the iridescents now...
tumblr_mwwrffG0891qb0og7o1_1280.jpg

Order my wheats Monday still haven't updated tracking since departed anyone else having issues with usps on the east coast the delays are serious.
Where you order from? I got mine today from Sneakerhead.com, and I ordered on the 27th...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom