OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For any BayArea heads, the shieks in downtown SF received a full shipment of these. I just went in and bought my pair 8.5! I suggest you go there fast!

Copped a second pair on footlocker.. think im gonna cancel/return :wow:

Regret kicked in about 2 hours after confirmation lol. Think ill use the money towards a new gun or something. I already got the early pair + bobbitos.

Be prepared to go through a bunch of crap. I TRIED to cancel 10 minutes after my order. Was told even though I have confirmation it "hasn't made it through their system" call back in about 2 hours shouldn't be an issue. Called back in 2 hours we have an "issue" . Seem's the order has been picked from the warehouse and I can't cancel. Supervisor e-mailed said warehouse to see of they can cancel no promises. If the shoe does ship they assure me that they will refund shipping when I return them. Riiiiiight! I'll probably have to fight tooth and nail to get my shipping refunded. I don't cancel stuff all the time but normally it's not even an issue especially if you do it within the hour. Customer service is a dying art.

Glad I was able to cop Flax few weeks ago. Seems like alot of people are after them that normally don't wear forces. But good luck to all.

Threw these on asap
Goodness Gracious, that is gorgeous. 

Haven't had a pair of purple shoes since the World Cups Inside Outs AF1

Restock countdown?
laugh.gif
Outdoor green? 

I had a 14 carted at 7 this morning on FTL. Almost doubled up, but dumped them. I already have mids, highs and wheat workboots. I don't even wear them enough to justify four pairs of wheat Air Forces. Outside of casual Fridays, I'm in boots most of the time anyway.

Last edited:
Is that why above the stitching on the midsole, there's a slight tint that is the color green? 
I was kinda disgusted by it when I looked at minebut then fell in love with them again when I looked elsewhere. 

That's where the upper meets the sole. It's a translucent gum sole which makes it appear darker where the two meet.

I'm almost convinced you're trolling since the explanation has been given multiple times now.

Last edited:
That's where the upper meets the sole. It's a translucent gum sole which makes it appear darker where the two meet.

I'm almost convinced you're trolling since the explanation has been given multiple times now.
Nah, I'm not trolling at all. I don't come in here as much as I do with the NBA thread. 

So when I do, i'm always going to the last page, rather than starting where I left off, which I missed some vital information, obviously. 

Back
Top Bottom