OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I bought white silver for 150 on RD from Nike. lol I'm hurt cause every day i see 70 and under. Do they do store credit for older returns? Do they even do that.

I bought white silver for 150 on RD from Nike. lol I'm hurt cause every day i see 70 and under. Do they do store credit for older returns? Do they even do that.

If they're deadstock, you should be able to get a full refund to original form of payment. Where are you seeing them for under 70?

Got my pair of mids in yesterday. May send them back now that lows are coming out and hopefully highs follow suite.

Those wondering about the leather on the mids (and maybe even the lows), it's not Vachetta Tan leather. It's really just tan tumbled leather and tan smooth leather.

Nice quality, just not the smooth high quality feel that you get with actual Vachetta, if that makes any sense.

I copped one of the Tisci Vachetta Tan Mids from one of the minnesota ebay sellers "that got it from an outlet." Once they come in I'll see if they are "legit." They go down on price if you message them...

If they're deadstock, you should be able to get a full refund to original form of payment. Where are you seeing them for under 70?

Kicks deals posted one for 70 the other day. I've seen them max 90. Check the euro sites. They're dead cheap everywhere.

Last edited:

I need a second job. :lol:

So it seems the main differences in last years labs (black and white ones) and the selections from this year are the leather liner, color of the swoosh on the outsole (orange vs. black). Last years came with the dust bag and 2 extra pair of laces. This years just gave you the leather lined inners, including the insoles. Both had leather wrapped midsoles.

I got the Vachetta mids and have the blacks from last year. Love the leather quailty on them and comfort is above the standard GR releases, fit as well as cushion. So I guess that's basically the premium price increase.

Can't compare them to the Pendelton ID's as I don't have those but would love to order a pair down the road.

I'm liking these joints here:

I need a red hi. I have the nai kei joints but that over sized swoosh is killing me.

So it seems the main differences in last years labs (black and white ones) and the selections from this year are the leather liner, color of the swoosh on the outsole (orange vs. black). Last years came with the dust bag and 2 extra pair of laces. This years just gave you the leather lined inners, including the insoles. Both had leather wrapped midsoles.

I got the Vachetta mids and have the blacks from last year. Love the leather quailty on them and comfort is above the standard GR releases, fit as well as cushion. So I guess that's basically the premium price increase.

Can't compare them to the Pendelton ID's as I don't have those but would love to order a pair down the road.

Can you post a pic of your leather wrapped midsoles? other Nters stating they look bad after mutiple wears. Repped

Last edited:
I'm liking these joints here:

I need a red hi. I have the nai kei joints but that over sized swoosh is killing me.
I like the black and white one myself.

I'll probably end up copping both later down the line if the leather really is as beautiful as it looks in the photos

sick collection of id's ty!

how do you afford pumping out so many id's every month tho?! sorry if thats too personal but id's + reg releases im sure ur scoopin, i duno how you do it!

either way, props-one of these companies need to give u a design job! do u do website design per chance too? ux/layouts/logos, etc? :nerd:

My Nike fam takes care of me pretty good so I don't buy too many releases. Before that I was partners in a store for 12 years so I had my Nike fam on top buying things wholesale from the shop when needed. I left the shop a couple years ago to travel and figure out whats next. Around the time I left the shop, I figured the I'd be better off just making my own shoes via ID. That satisfies my urge of wanting shoes and wanting to create something. No web design or layouts etc.

Back
Top Bottom