OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i saw some all white af1 with red bottoms, where do you find those?

outsole was white, but literally just the bottom was red (like CLs)

Back to those 3m lows real quick, lil present i found on my sock the other night [emoji]128514[/emoji] the peel is real

But 10/7 isnt hear yet? Or am i reading something wrong. Sorry i deleted that app because it literally did me no good lol.

ordered a 2nd pair of the vachetta mids and mannnnn....hoping i got a 1 off bad batch but the toebox and the side leather are a WHOLE NOTHER color. i have a pair from the initial on sale months ago and its completely different. the new 1's color is a greenish tan. instant send back -____-

if anyones gotten a pair from the restock please post how it turned out looking. not sure if i should reorder or just chalk it as a l

Last edited:
this picture sums it up. I bought the first pair when they came out last year and they went right back with that awful straight up, 2 inch high steel toe. 

now its a pet peeve of mine and i've passed on so many pairs of Nikes/Jordans

All in the shoe last and the stamps they use when cutting the pieces of materials.

Its like some of Nikes factories have different templates and lasts or something.. NikeID pairs have better shape than these.

Was waiting for the remastered lows to hit Niketowns and NDC. Want to see them in person to see if they're worth pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
But 10/7 isnt hear yet? Or am i reading something wrong. Sorry i deleted that app because it literally did me no good lol.

I was thinking this same thing when I read it this morning. I was like "But this is only September" lol

:x :smh: :tongue: :rofl: my bad fella's I have no explanation for that oversight. Didnt even catch it on the first reply...

Back
Top Bottom