OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Quick question, been walking around untucked all day; did I just play myself? Does it really look bad untucked? 

Quick question, been walking around untucked all day; did I just play myself? Does it really look bad untucked? 

think people mean if the shoe is covered it negates all the things that made you buy the shoe

none of the unique features are shown

but it doesn't matter

rock how you rock

Tucked in reminds me of girls wearing their sloppy rain boots. With that being said, rock them how you want to.

Just copped the strings on eBay for 225$ shipped, was able to cop the black gums Thursday but I'm feeling these more. On the tuck issues yes do as you please but I don't see the point of rocking a high top cover... My personal opinion

Last edited:
Only fashion rule that exists besides wear what you like: here's only one shoe that goes w a Vick jersey.

String SFs are so dope. Then I realized how much denim stains on them would annoy me so I ultimately passed

"Jim Brown" Will Leather ID's arrived a few days ago. I am beyond impressed with how these turned out! You can't really see it in the picture it the lace jewels have a 32 and 1957 on them. . .

Back
Top Bottom