OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

my wife made a pair for me. the leather is nice and it smells good too :lol: i'll probably use a leather conditioner before i wear mine.

stunted on me :frown:

hows the fit? assuming i'd be safe to go half size down to 11.5 considering the leather innards??

how'd these not get more press? saw dj clark kent post his a few days ago but never heard anything until that point. i'd grab 3 pair if the option was still up.......and im cheap!

hows the fit? assuming i'd be safe to go half size down to 11.5 considering the leather innards??

how'd these not get more press? saw dj clark kent post his a few days ago but never heard anything until that point. i'd grab 3 pair if the option was still up.......and im cheap!
i haven't even tried em on but i'm guessing TTS. i've only seen a few pics on here and IG but this is the same thing that happened with the pioneer leather option years ago that i missed out on so i'm lucky my wife blessed me with this pair cause my funds run low around xmas.

That little store from Michigan called me back and I placed an order for strings can't hurt to call them, check a few pages back.

Sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone own these (or any of the other colorways) or have seen them in person? Hows the quality?

Anyone know how these are also? (Year of the horse lows)

Got the black gums today from Nike and order the strings on ebay monday... Sending back the gums they look nice but strings are 100x better looking on feet

My first attempt to make a paracord...

Clearly I havent found the right size and color yet, but I string isn't an easy color way to find...

I used a paracord type 2 (425) , but the original looks more like type 1(100) or maybe even micro (90)

I also used a medium buckle, but the original is a large (4,5cm/ 2,8cm)

The strap on the inside is 15mm wide and makes it easy to make the cobra wave on. 

and the length of the paracord with buckle is 35cm for size 40,5eu (us7,5) I dunno if bigger sizes have a bigger paracord.

I hope this helps everyone who wants to make a paracord and please let me know if you know the right color to match the strings

My first attempt to make a paracord...

Clearly I havent found the right size and color yet, but I string isn't an easy color way to find...

I used a paracord type 2 (425) , but the original looks more like type 1(100) or maybe even micro (90)

I also used a medium buckle, but the original is a large (4,5cm/ 2,8cm)

The strap on the inside is 15mm wide and makes it easy to make the cobra wave on. 

and the length of the paracord with buckle is 35cm for size 40,5eu (us7,5) I dunno if bigger sizes have a bigger paracord.

I hope this helps everyone who wants to make a paracord and please let me know if you know the right color to match the strings
The perfect pic for me to get my work done well thanks!

Been years since I last posted on NT but some of you may know me as MetalStitch from the good old days...Today's a very special day for me as I finally found a pair of these in my size!! They say all good things must wait and I've finally found a pair after 10years!! 

Will be breaking this out for Chinese New Year!! Guess I'll still be sticking to the older forces compared to the newer GR releases.

Back
Top Bottom