OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just got my id's in finally, opted to leave the swoosh's cement and paint that and the heel tabs black, and leave the inner ones cement just to be a lil different.

and i just got these too, surprisingly comfortable

edit: fixed!

painting your ID's... that's a new one...

and the second pic doesn't work - didn't work in the other af1 thread, either.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just got my id's in finally, opted to leave the swoosh's cement and paint that and the heel tabs black, and leave the inner ones cement just to be a lil different.

is this the ID cement print thatt is up now? or is it the limited one that was up a while back.

That's the one from February, the current one is a tonal print which means that the print will be the same color as the rest of the material. They're about to put up Safari as the special material for April. I'd probably try to make one if I wasn't waiting to pull the trigger on about 4 pairs of iD dunks

safari print... i guess i can save my money in april.  my first pair of march ID's came - cement twists.  i have mixed feelings about the tonal print:

Between all the Jordan fusion crap, other random shoes with it, and these ID options...elephant print has been killed. Such overkill. A shame.

Originally Posted by 1978S

Between all the Jordan fusion crap, other random shoes with it, and these ID options...elephant print has been killed. Such overkill. A shame.
That's been Nike's motto for the past decade. They should scrap 'Just Do It.' and replace it with 'Overkill.' Maybe even 'Oversaturate.'

If some these IDs released as GRs they would be panned unanimously.

There are videos on YouTube that involve an iron and a wet towel or tshirt... Not sure I'd want to try that on a DS pair though.Edit: just realized it was a recent release, so you probably won't mess it up any more than Nike already has.

Not sure how i feel about these. Suppose to be infrared bottom and the 2nd shoe laces is orange...suppose to be infrared also

video-010158.jpg

video_image-046483.jpg

via SneakerWatch

My March pair showed up today, really like these although it seems the tennis ball material is gonna get filthy real fast. Not the greatest pic but you get the idea.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

There are videos on YouTube that involve an iron and a wet towel or tshirt... Not sure I'd want to try that on a DS pair though.Edit: just realized it was a recent release, so you probably won't mess it up any more than Nike already has.

grin.gif
, saw the iron one, dont kno if imma do that just yet,  stuffed the toebox and ill just see what that does

second pair, same design as my first pair - different colors.  wasn't sure about either at first, but now i love them:

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

although it seems the tennis ball material is gonna get filthy real fast.
I did mention that a few pages back. I've been thinking about using a tooth brush to see if I can keep mine a bit cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom