OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah mints SNS is where I usually cop my sneakers at but they haven't confirmed or denied on whether they will get the sneakers or not so that's why I was asking. Thanks alot tho man.

Thanks JasonKicks, I'll check those websites out.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they jacked up the prices from where they were a month or two back. Those SoCal Black/Cerise AF1s were sitting at 59, now they're back at 94?

Glad you pointed that out. I wasn't aware. Overall today, it seems all of the sites are doing the same. CM as a whole has been worse than BF this year.

I heard from a dude at Major in DC that the Black-Friday's were a DTLR exclusive, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Just figured it put it out there. I actually really dig the Lunar joints though, but all the other colors besides white/white are supposedly spring releases , right?

Anyone know when these are releasing? Kinda feelin em, nice and clean :smokin

Anyone know if these dropped yet? They're "Low lizard/metallic" but I can't find any info on RD. Lookin to pick them up for my little sis

Just saw all these on sneakernews.com. Next year with a few gems and a lot of basura.

Really wish those purple mids were a high or low top but I might mess with them anyway.

Did they really make those purples mids????? After shafting us with the voting thing years ago now they go n do this? :smh: :smh: :smh:

The only pairs worth looking at are the Purples and Yellows - the rest are straight garbage.

Seems like only the 3rd and 6th pics are regular AF1s. The rest are either funky materials or are that "downtown" nonsense, or whatever.

Would love a good shape and material yellow high.

Seems like only the 3rd and 6th pics are regular AF1s. The rest are either funky materials or are that "downtown" nonsense, or whatever.
Would love a good shape and material yellow high.

Spot on BIP. Row 1 are 'Foambs', row 2 are 'Lunar Forces' while row 4 and 5 are Winter/Construction/Duckboot and 'Downtowns'.

On another note, why the need for 'Downtowns' - don't Vandals fill that void?

Local UPS sort facility ruined my delivery for the mid jewels today. System claims the truck didn't get sorted until after the delivery trucks went out, and they close for walk up service at 1pm. Oh well I guess one more day won't kill me, it's not like these will see the light of day before next week anyway.

I really wish they'd have gone with the embroidered swoosh at the throat line, but I guess there has to be something to make it obvious these aren't the 97s (aside from materials)

The fact that the black pair isn't a normal force means I'm out on those.

The white pair is mediocre. It's virtually impossible to screw up a white, royal, and orange CW of an AF1 high, so they get lucky there, though this particular design would be toward the bottom of the totem pole on possibilities with that color palette.

The outlined swoosh is cool. Sole and outsole lettering being two different colors is not a good look and the strap should be an accent color instead of white. The black colorway on the lunarsole thingamabob is a much better execution actually... too bad it's not an AF1.

Really, Nike, this is not that hard. ...You could hire any of the regulars from the Team AF1 thread to a 2-week consultancy and we'd be able to pump out a year's worth of colorways the classic heads would appreciate.

The fact that the black pair isn't a normal force means I'm out on those.
The white pair is mediocre. It's virtually impossible to screw up a white, royal, and orange CW of an AF1 high, so they get lucky there, though this particular design would be toward the bottom of the totem pole on possibilities with that color palette.
The outlined swoosh is cool. Sole and outsole lettering being two different colors is not a good look and the strap should be an accent color instead of white. The black colorway on the lunarsole thingamabob is a much better execution actually... too bad it's not an AF1.
Really, Nike, this is not that hard. ...You could hire any of the regulars from the Team AF1 thread to a 2-week consultancy and we'd be able to pump out a year's worth of colorways the classic heads would appreciate.

Agreed BIP, the colourblocking on the 'Lunar' pair is way better than the white pair. It seems as though they just slapped a 'Sheedman' on some plain old GR and called it a day. I may catch some flak for this but they could've at least made the upper patent or done some suede variant.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I'm not messing with those modified joints but the White ones and the Black regular ones he wore the other night, are there any info on them? Will they be releasing or am I gonna have to get my bands up and try and snag a PE?

***EDIT***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom