OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just posting pics. #teamuptowns
Rosie's dry good pack.

Sheeds

Women's choz in a 12. Hard to find in this size.

Bone whites with a gum sole from the late 90's. man I miss this leather. I might restore them.

Perforated with croc on a all white = win in my book.
how do you go about restoring them? I have an 05 lux.the air bubbles are done, the gum bottom soles are hard and slippery, and the foam inside the sole is disintegrating, but the uppers and insole are still great. Can I just buy another af1 in the same size(ftl $50 clearance) and have a shoemaker merge the 2?

just got my croc skin IDs in and couldn't be happier. just had to do it while the color option was up. they're actually pretty spot on with my actual tiff's :smokin

Nice!

Have you got more angles to show?

ask and you shall receive. all the pics i have of em at this time. will take some comparison shots w/ my tiffs later on tho

Really dope.

Can't believe I didn't noticed it when I ordered the id dunk.

Hope nike will offer the croc option for the dunk in the future so I can have a poor man version tiffany

I got a question for yall i want to make a huge community of Air Force 1s only on Facebook because it's never been done before and i been wanting to do this for sometime now and my question is whats your thoughts on this and how many of you guys or gals want to be down for the af1 only group let me know your take on this
Nah its better to keep it on niketalk the thread doesnt move extremely fast as is

ask and you shall receive. all the pics i have of em at this time. will take some comparison shots w/ my tiffs later on tho

I really wish I had the creative ability to do those. I was goofing off with the croc skin, making ******ed combos and deleting. If I would have saw that, I would have bought. Smh maybe you should make a new thread with good id ideas, so people can cop?

Just got off live chat with Nike. Apparently if the reach a daily max of orders in a specific iD, they put up the unavailable pop up. Was told it should be active again in the am. Which I've never seen or heard of before. So yea, I checked it as soon as it was put up. Doesn't make sense unless hunters are going hog wild for the option. Haahaa:smh:

Just got off live chat with Nike. Apparently if the reach a daily max of orders in a specific iD, they put up the unavailable pop up. Was told it should be active again in the am. Which I've never seen or heard of before. So yea, I checked it as soon as it was put up. Doesn't make sense unless hunters are going hog wild for the option. Haahaa:smh:

it used to be if it sold out it sold out

now they seem to have opened the window up a lil more

they would only sell 700 pairs or so in a new material per month and remove af1's off the site entirely til the next month

now the af1s stay up the entire month and just change the materials per month

is it working for anyone? It gives me the, not available box. I wanna see what can be made.:smh:

It worked for me on NikeId.com doesn't show up on Nike.com for some reason. They've got boot leather, nylon and the camo junk. Nothing but trash can be made lol

Can't. Croc option is gone now. Shoe is still up but if you go to make a pair it says its no longer available.
smh. I generally don't like recreates but these look dope. I was ready to order them this morning and then saw this post.

i usually feel like re-creating a colorway is a waste of an ID but in the case of these the croc skin option was the tipping point. if it were any other material i prob would have passed. hell, even if i couldn't get a grey/silver swoosh i woulda passed but these were too on point. that and my tiffs have seen better days so this is my way to have a fresh pair w/o dropping 500+ on a new pair.

Really dope.
Can't believe I didn't noticed it when I ordered the id dunk.
Hope nike will offer the croc option for the dunk in the future so I can have a poor man version tiffany

if they ever do a croc skin dunk w/ these color options best believe i'll be copping another pair. still considering a pair of supremes since i just sold my pair recently and the pairs i've seen look pretty on point. would just have to stuff the tongues myself and we'd be good money

I really wish I had the creative ability to do those. I was goofing off with the croc skin, making ******ed combos and deleting. If I would have saw that, I would have bought. Smh maybe you should make a new thread with good id ideas, so people can cop?

haha i do the same thing every time a new ID option goes up and i never pull the trigger. these were just too close to the og for me not to tho.

Back
Top Bottom