OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

blackout313, where you get them?...there on my list...so much best is coming lost track...I went for the weathermans first...

I actually like those Shanghai lunar force 1's. I was going to cop them on ndc but they sold out of of most sizes pretty quick.

Looks like the Rasheed Wallace QS are going to be on NDC come September

[h3]Air Force 1 Hi CMFT PRM RW QS[/h3]
Game Royal/White
Style# 624185-400

$145

[h3]Air Force 1 Hi CMFT PRM RW QS[/h3]
Total Crimson/White
Style# 624185-800

$145

Couldn't find the official NDC images but they'll be these
Soooooooooo...no FinishLine?

for the Rasheed AF1,does quickstrike mean it'll drop some random time that day?or is it twitter link only?

for the Rasheed AF1,does quickstrike mean it'll drop some random time that day?or is it twitter link only?

QS means it will release at very few accounts and in limited quantities...

Most NDC releases are TLO in the sense that you won't be able to find the links by searching there site, and the link is only provided via an official tweet...

These will def drop at stores/boutiques BESIDES NDC....

Linen Highs 
nthat.gif
 gimme

Best pair of mids in a WHILE

Sneaker News hasn’t shown you a new Nike Air Force 1 Mid since the Blazer inspired pairs dropped last month. On the heels of the black suede edition comes another dark palette on the Air Force 1 Mid, but this one mixes things up a bit with its material choices. The shoe is done mostly in Dark Charcoal, the upper sections of which are done in a rich textile. All of this sits atop a black leather base, and without a hint of white or other contrasting colors, this might be the darkest AF1 Mid release all year. Check out some additional images after the jump, then pre-order yours before next month’s shipment from Titolo.

Nike Air Force 1 Mid
Dark Charcoal/Black
315123-021

I haven't posted in a while but I have a few AF1 gems to put up .... I'll post other pics when I get home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom