OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:lol: what happened on a scale of 1-10 or 1-5 :lol:
not to mention u stated 45/55
that usually means 45 out of 55

One of those days, that if you don't known what your talking about. Just don't bother. Its almost 2 page trying to understand what you mean. Lol

I still don't think you guys get it :lol:

The same way someone would say that they're 50/50 on something, as in they're torn; he's 45/55.

Why he didn't just say 50/50 and call it a day? I don't know.

Just copped...

^^ those are odd real talk what are they lol,nah nevermind i dont wanna know.as far as the penny foam af1 they are not awful.they would of kept the og design of the force low and didnt mess up the back piece they would of been ok.

Liberty London AF1....and I decided I'm gonna cop the Penny Forces..the new version...just because nobody likes them....

Liberty of London x Nike Air Force 1 Downtown Low

Nice pick up, I think they're dope. Where'd you cop?

I just can't get with the Downtown silhouette though. If they did a regular Air Force 1 just like that, I'd be all in.

Last edited:
Liberty of London x Nike Air Force 1 Downtown Low

Nice pick up, I think they're dope. Where'd you cop?

I just can't get with the Downtown silhouette though. If they did a regular Air Force 1 just like that, I'd be all in.

Yeah..I didn't like the silhouette at first either...But I got BHMs...and they were a lot better than I thought....

I thought the BHM colorway was clean on those too. I might give a pair a shot and see how I feel about them in person.

Recent pick up.
2014 samples. White/Game Royal-Team Orange. White patent leather, nubuck on the inner toe box and lace panel, embroidered swoosh, clear gel royal soles.

Recent pick up.
2014 samples. White/Game Royal-Team Orange. White patent leather, nubuck on the inner toe box and lace panel, embroidered swoosh, clear gel royal soles.
CLEAN!!

colorway reminds me of lunar force bearbrick :smokin

Someone has really been F-ing up the AF line recently, first those GOD awful Glove like crap a few weeks ago now this.  Someone might need to be fired over at Nike.
Recently?

laugh.gif

Nike has been effin' up Forces for a minute now, although I'll admit they HAVE gotten marginally better over the past couple of years.  But then you compare the best from the past couple of years to 7 or 8 years ago and reality comes crashing down on you again.  
laugh.gif

Someone has really been F-ing up the AF line recently, first those GOD awful Glove like crap a few weeks ago now this.  Someone might need to be fired over at Nike.

Recently?

:lol:

Nike has been effin' up Forces for a minute now, although I'll admit they HAVE gotten marginally better over the past couple of years.  But then you compare the best from the past couple of years to 7 or 8 years ago and reality comes crashing down on you again.  :lol:  
Since the 25th anniversary it's been ALL down hill
Honestly the last GOOD year was probably 04
I know some people who think the last good year was the year of patent :lol: I think that was like 05 or 06 that was the year of the World Cup forces and pixies and frankenstiens and all that

EDIT: I WANNA include the 1world year but couple things were unattainable so **** that year :lol:

Last edited:
^ Yeah, now that I think about it more, you might be right about '04 being the last solid year. What year did the Portlands, Waterpoof lows and the butter soft all leather brown joints (desert clays I think?) come out?

I just remember there being this really solid run of attainable AF1s and then it all went to crap. This was back when hazardshoes.com was the spot to grab overseas joints.

And :lol: at the patent years. I'll admit I was caught up....had the first Halloweens, both Easters, the white/graphite gray Asia exclusive joints, Cartoons, Sheeds, etc. To this day I still remember plotting where to grab the Halloweens with the homie illphil via AIM on the Sidekick. :lol:

Some of those are dope to this day, but looking back at it, I looked foolish as hell with some Easter egg shoes on. :lol:

^ Yeah, now that I think about it more, you might be right about '04 being the last solid year. What year did the Portlands, Waterpoof lows and the butter soft all leather brown joints (desert clays I think?) come out?

I just remember there being this really solid run of attainable AF1s and then it all went to crap. This was back when hazardshoes.com was the spot to grab overseas joints.

And :lol: at the patent years. I'll admit I was caught up....had the first Halloweens, both Easters, the white/graphite gray Asia exclusive joints, Cartoons, Sheeds, etc. To this day I still remember plotting where to grab the Halloweens with the homie illphil via AIM on the Sidekick. :lol:

Some of those are dope to this day, but looking back at it, I looked foolish as hell with some Easter egg shoes on. :lol:

Still some decent releases in '04. the least really good year was probably '02. '04 was like when the star player who has been falling off over the previous few years due to age comes out of the blue and has a borderline all star season again. The patent flurry weren't horrible releases - I can get behind the novelty, and the design execution was pretty good, even if the shape had fallen to hell already. Halloweens, Easters, St. Pattys were all cool enough. But the ship on simple, classic CWs, with high quality materials and proper OG shape had already sailed.

I have more pairs from almost any random year in the 90s than I do combined from '05 - present.

Last edited:
I'm glad most of y'all think the releases has been trashed...I love getting forces for 40$....I will always like forces...I have been wearing them since 93'....Gloves are trashed...but I'm definitely getting the Penny's....N7 Forces this Saturday are the next purchases...One thing I can't do..is buy used forces...I need that fresh feel....my Safaris and Liberty London should be here this weekend.....

I certainly like picking up AF1's for a steal price like that, but the Glove and this Penny soon to be releasing is very disappointing.  I only really got back into wearing AF1's, so I have missed quite a few releases.

@cidetrax75

Nice pickup, love the color scheme on them, I am sure a lot of Knicks fans would love to have a pair.

Last edited:
i only wear suede, nubuck and denim af1's now so that's the only ones that get my attention

im not a crease whiner but af1's look super terrible after they crease

I went through the patent phase and man :smh: I did look doofy as hell with a WHOLE FIT (Polo Bear T-shirt included) matching the second Easters. I even had a Lavender Members Only jacket to top it off. |I I remember the exact moment I realized I was doing the most and sold the Easter's the next week.

I had the Patent low Sheeds with the blue toe and the patent black and white Sheed highs. I even have a pic of my daughter when she was a baby trying to walk around in them. :lol:

Looking back at all of the dope pairs that I no longer have, simply because I thought that NIKE would never stop dropping dope Air Force 1's kind of makes me sick. :x A quick R.I.P to some fallen soldiers. :frown:

Brown and White Escape lows
Black and White Escape lows
Italian Lux Highs (Black)
Maple and Birch lows (dat leather :smh: )
Inside out Lazer Mids (nature of communication)

And there was a dark cinder pair with wool on them and they came with some burlap looking laces and a pair of silky flat laces. I can't remember the name of them, but they were dope too.

Wishing I still had them all.

Damn.

Last edited:
Still have my Easter Eggs...The only shoes I regret were the Bathing Apes....smh...Terrible shoes...

I have more pairs from almost any random year in the 90s than I do combined from '05 - present.
Yeah the novelty of the patents were good, as was the design.  I guess my tastes just changed because I wouldn't be caught dead wearing some of the pairs I used to rock on the regular back then.  The only patent pair that I really regret selling is the Cartoon joints--those were executed impeccably, IMO. 
I went through the patent phase and man
mean.gif
I did look doofy as hell with a WHOLE FIT (Polo Bear T-shirt included) matching the second Easters. I even had a Lavender Members Only jacket to top it off.
tired.gif
I remember the exact moment I realized I was doing the most and sold the Easter's the next week.

I had the Patent low Sheeds with the blue toe and the patent black and white Sheed highs. I even have a pic of my daughter when she was a baby trying to walk around in them.
laugh.gif

Looking back at all of the dope pairs that I no longer have, simply because I thought that NIKE would never stop dropping dope Air Force 1's kind of makes me sick.
sick.gif
A quick R.I.P to some fallen soldiers.
frown.gif

Brown and White Escape lows
Black and White Escape lows
Italian Lux Highs (Black)
Maple and Birch lows (dat leather
mean.gif
)
Inside out Lazer Mids (nature of communication)

And there was a dark cinder pair with wool on them and they came with some burlap looking laces and a pair of silky flat laces. I can't remember the name of them, but they were dope too.

Wishing I still had them all.

Damn.
laugh.gif
 I know all about the outfits matching the Easters.  Had a few different basic, solid color Polo joints that matched the colors perfectly.  Hey, my then girlfriend (now wife) dug them so I guess something positive came out of those Easters.  

And please don't get me started on those fallen pairs.  The pair I regret selling the most are the Hong Kongs.  I didn't think much of it at the time, but a year or so later I knew I had made a terrible mistake.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom