OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

the pics of the linens look really good! I have both pairs sitting at work until I can take them home so I haven't had the chance to open them. Have to wait when the wife's not home to bring it haha

I seriously was just on my laptop for atleast an hour n a half n still i didnt go through with an order, i stopped cuz i started to get a headache. LOL.

the pics of the linens look really good! I have both pairs sitting at work until I can take them home so I haven't had the chance to open them. Have to wait when the wife's not home to bring it haha

Just wrap them in Christmas paper and say they were a gift from your people.

Pair number 2. Similar color blocking. Pendleton Big Thunder Multi print just used on the lining again. Black wool upper, black midsole, gum buttom. Sail leather swoosh, black leather heeltab with yellow stitching.

the inspiration came from these...

^
Nice joints, g raider g raider !!

About to make a pair similar, just in a high, sorta like the ones in ll's pink cookies video

@bknowbles made two pairs with last years option, very similar... after seeing his and missing out last year i knew i wasnt gonna make that mistake if the options came back.

dis dude g raider straight killed it with both those pairs. i really, really like that grey pair :nthat:
i think i have that old black canvas pair you posted too.

af1 supreme hazelnut deconstructed I have a pair of these Sz 10 worn 4-5 times I'm just wondering how exclusive they are and what there worth ?

G raider's grey wool and blue swoosh looks so damn good it's thrown off the pair I wanted to make. Was going to go for the big Thunder multi, but I can't stop going back to his makeup. So nice!!

I think I made 4. Dunks when they first went public, a pair of air force 25, a pair of regular air force in store only, and a pair of highs in elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom