OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What do you guys use for the flax highs to water proof them
I don't wanna mess up the suede

After-cushions-are-dry-spray-on-Scotch-guard-for-future-easier-cleaning.jpg

As you can see on my pair above, it won't change the color. Just don't od on it and let them dry before putting them away after spraying.

Recently bought these on eBay, seller said he bought from Nike. Get ready for the wave of questions..

Can anyone legit check these? Could these be B grades bought from a Nike Factory? Are B grades even being made/sold at Nike Stores/Factories or is this black 'stain' common on the Flax Mids? Cos these black 'stains/marks' go around the whole outsole of the shoe lol - only pair I've seen in person so any feedback would be appreciated! Not sure whether to contact the seller or not etc etc

Recently bought these on eBay, seller said he bought from Nike. Get ready for the wave of questions..

Can anyone legit check these? Could these be B grades bought from a Nike Factory? Are B grades even being made/sold at Nike Stores/Factories or is this black 'stain' common on the Flax Mids? Cos these black 'stains/marks' go around the whole outsole of the shoe lol - only pair I've seen in person so any feedback would be appreciated! Not sure whether to contact the seller or not etc etc
Don't know exactly what you mean, but if it's the darker part of the midsole just next to the stitching, that has to do with the gum soles itself. The rubber is thinner on the sidepanels of the sole and so it's more transluscent then underneath. What you see is the changeover from the leather part under the rubber and the solid rubber sole itself, No reason to worry in my opinion. if you're looking at other pics of the shoes you will notice the same thing on rubber soles.

Yeah that's what I was trying to describe, the darker part of the midsole haha. Thanks for getting back to me - what you said definitely makes sense! I've spoken to a few people & they have said theirs are the same, so not worried at all. Thanks again , glad I don't have to be 'that annoying eBay customer' now lol.

My first pair of Nike ID. Loved the Chinese character on the back, ox and rabbits r my and my fiancée Chinese zodiac,loved the glow in the dark sole as well. Feel great to contribute to this thread and got my first Nike ID that has meaning. It will be a display shoes for future home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom