OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Been looking for months for the All Star Game 06s and the PR7. So rare to come across DS pairs on eBay.

Do the 07 white highs ever go on sale
Haven't seen those or mids go on sale in months since last year round the holidays

Do the 07 white highs ever go on sale
Haven't seen those or mids go on sale in months since last year round the holidays
VERY rarely

And why are no show socks so popular? Dont they slide down? Even if they dont i wouldnt want my heel rubbing on the heel/sock lining, especially mesh.

VERY rarely

And why are no show socks so popular? Dont they slide down? Even if they dont i wouldnt want my heel rubbing on the heel/sock lining, especially mesh.
I wear no shows cause I mainly collect vans and I love that look in the summer with my authentics but it also works with my forces and they rarely slide down for me

Pretty clean. Hope they are around the $100 range.

dude's pinky toe is begging for more space

i cant do socks that dont completely cover my ankle from coming in contact with my shoes. id rather have my socks be seen than have a dirty interior of my shoe.

dude's pinky toe is begging for more space

i cant do socks that dont completely cover my ankle from coming in contact with my shoes. id rather have my socks be seen than have a dirty interior of my shoe.

Word. Dingy liners from inadequate sock coverage is no good.

I wear kicks with no socks all summer long. I wash my feet before doing so and i have so many shoes, that liners aint gettin dirty unless im unexpectedly called to hoop/run (very rare). And even then, very little "damage". 

Hate no shows because they slide all over the place. Dont like visible socks (unless tube) because they tend to be just black or white (and rarely go with any non white/black shoes).

Easy Breezy.

I wear no shows and all of them come about halfway up my ankle, never had an issue with slippage. My man up there look like he's hotboxing his feet!

Lol @ his pinky toes!

Back
Top Bottom