OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

82526051-1EFB-4621-AE46-EDF0F722EE4C.jpeg Happened to stop by Shoe Palace over lunch. Said they got them in last night and they are also $109 instead of $120 on SNKRS.

Nice. May cop these. I have the highs from last year, wore them a couple times. But I feel like the lows will get more wear if I get them since they are $109.

Biggs getting his hustle on. Has his Roc 96 collab at Barney's and now the infamous ROC Uptowns.

Straight blood bath for those ROC joints. By Any Means Necessary.

roc pair has the most history though. they were PEs during a special time in sneaker collecting that will be lost on most people that just got into this.

That's Nike's shtick lately man, you ain't know? Pushing out **** that was previously samples, PEs, F&F etc., and making them (semi)widely available. Look at the HoF 13s...****s is sitting on NDC for like $120.

That's Nike's shtick lately man, you ain't know? Pushing out **** that was previously samples, PEs, F&F etc., and making them (semi)widely available. Look at the HoF 13s...****s is sitting on NDC for like $120.
of course I get that and I have nothing against it to be honest. that doesn't diminish the history behind a shoe.

Take away that exclusive tag and they’re all sitting. The one joints look like low top Vandals.

Back
Top Bottom