OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I... MUST...... RESIST...

tThcqhh.gif

Lmao I couldn't...debating a third, I am a huge Roc and State Prop fan.....I need the extras from 125 hoh....anyone know someone getting rid of there's hmu please.

i still have 2 pairs of unworn Downtown HIs that I cant even move for retail lmao
nobody liked the highs and i dont remember the lows sitting for months, maybe days because of the high retail and lack of interest in the strange design. I think the whole OW deconstructed thing got people interested though

Anyone else get charged tax outside of NY from kith?
I don’t usually get charged tax from them.
PayPal invoice shows
$200
plus $10 ship
total $222?

nobody liked the highs and i dont remember the lows sitting for months, maybe days because of the high retail and lack of interest in the strange design. I think the whole OW deconstructed thing got people interested though
the lunar forces for sure sat locally here in canada.. retail was like $350.. i think the teal/purple ones even went on sale

Lmao I couldn't...debating a third, I am a huge Roc and State Prop fan.....I need the extras from 125 hoh....anyone know someone getting rid of there's hmu please.

What extras did the 125th pairs come with?

I woke up pretty wrecked from the night before and purchased the wrong size acro. If anyone needs a 10 let me know. And if you’ve got a 13 even better.

Back
Top Bottom