OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I mean i'd most definitely try and get a pair if they left the gates open lol

supposedly there's a work around for androids

looks like android won today lol

Last edited:
4D7EC175-63E5-40DA-8743-6E115EC26911.png

It’s OUTSIDE E3, so you all have a chance. At the Sony merch booth on the corner of Figueroa and 12th.

Edit: Sorry all to those hitting me up . Had to get back to work to and already went back into E3. Good luck.

I was able to cop but it was a total mess.

The reason why they sat for so long was literally everyone had just rushed into the convention or was already here working. People waited for hours to get into the convention and get through security so to have to run out was a total pain. It caused issues for those who were still in line because people got into it with security trying to get out.

In addition to all that the Bluetooth wasn’t working right and the Nike guy was shuffling people to specific spots for it to pick up because the location on the app looked nothing like where it was actually picking up due to E3 displays taking over the location.

5EB4CBC1-B246-4B86-96B9-B361039A26DD.png

Last edited:
I was able to cop but it was a total mess.

The reason why they sat for so long was literally everyone had just rushed into the convention or was already here working. People waited for hours to get into the convention and get through security so to have to run out was a total pain. It caused issues for those who were still in line because people got into it with security trying to get out.

In addition to all that the Bluetooth wasn’t working right and the Nike guy was shuffling people to specific spots for it to pick up because the location on the app looked nothing like where it was actually picking up due to E3 displays taking over the location.

5EB4CBC1-B246-4B86-96B9-B361039A26DD.png
Scan us in. :D

Back
Top Bottom