OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Still doesnt make sense tho....

The shoes will never see a retail release (suspected only 40 pairs made) so whats the business purpose of pushing product that wont ever see retail?

I mean the story would have gotten out on the blogs regardeless cause its a great story.....

The fact that Abdul has a pair doesnt make the word get out any more or less....And Clark showcases all types of brands all the time....

I think what the homie said before makes the most sense....Nike would rather give these away to F&F to insure they dont end up directly on Ebay or Stock X

There is no business to be made doing it this way

Nah it makes perfect sense man. You're looking at it differently. A) The purpose of pushing this limited product is the general hype that it produced. We're here talking about it still. It's creating hype/focus on AF1's and Nike, period. B.) It's amazing business for Scarrs pizza as folks are talking about that place even though they never heard of it. Lots will probably even visit next time they're in NYC just because of the shoe. C.)Nike don't care if shoes end up on Ebay or StockX. :lol: Stop that. StockX and Ebay second market sales help Nike overall as a brand. Hype/limited/FOMO is king.

@ayipapi enh, gotta disagree with you on some of that.

Not every product is made with the intentions of offering it to the general public. Some are made as gifts/favors. Some are made to drive conversion around the product/brand/etc.

When it comes to AF1s, guys like Clark, Abdul, PG, etc do drive a lot of the AF1 energy and/or have been champions of the model.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike released a very similar colorway in the next 6-18 mths. People who couldn't get the F&F shoe will probably buy the retail version as a consolation prize. Not anything new here b/c we've seen it happen quite often.

Exactly.

Don't disrespect OG Courirs. Basically a knockdown/bootleg :smh:
Lmao closest Ima get. Will see how they are in hand.

8C7B058B-3D95-408F-A690-58C1752DCAD7.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wear the dam shoes lol
I mean I get selling them. It's $2k. That's not chump change. But if you're going to sell them, don't fake flex on ig with some **** you're about to send to StockX. That's lying on your **** and will give you bad karma.

False alarm
Changed to the cool grey 4’s
As I was bout to put em on
I was like nah I’m a save these for something else :lol:

GODDMUDDADAMBIT SOMEONE BOUGHT THE USED SZ8 HUFQUAKE ON FC

WHICH ONE OF U DID IT

Speaking of which I’m a start the secret Santa roll out next week
So we can have time to get folks grails or whatever pairs we need
And not rushing or whatever

Back
Top Bottom