OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

9E621050-548C-4462-846B-DB236CF45EC4.jpeg

Trevor Scott's today.

Happy to see the tune changed on crafts in here. But I hope everyone outside of here stays off of them.

💯

My pair came from END (ordered a day before NIKE restocked) and my gf loved them so much that she had to grab a pair. I’m glad I passed on the Be Trues (nothing against LBGTQ) and waited. I wanted a quality white AF-1, but not with rainbows all over it.

I hate that I wandered into this thread, I haven’t bought a pair of AF1s in over 11 years probably, I wanted the Taiwan retro but I never saw them release in the US & got over it

I’ve popped my head back in & now I have white crafts coming & keep checking for the Kith Taiwan wannabes lol

I hope these crafts are as nice as y’all are making them sound because the turn in quality & feel is what pushed me away, I’m excited to see these

Photons just arrived so I’m finally able to snap a shot of these together. First AF1s ever for me. Quite impressed with the leather and quality on these and in person the leather upper look more sail than summit white on the photons. Very pleased with both.
F1256494-1956-40D1-9A22-FB8871860F72.jpeg

Last edited:
Photons just arrived so I’m finally able to snap a shot of these together. First AF1s ever for me. Quite impressed with the leather and quality on these and in person the leather upper look more sail than summit white on the photons. Very pleased with both.
F1256494-1956-40D1-9A22-FB8871860F72.jpeg
i had the same thought about the photon uppers when i got my pair in, until i pulled out some sail laces that i was thinking about throwing on there....ended up being too dark.

i’d say the photon uppers are halfway between white and sail....which i guess would best describe summit.

When the kith nyc 'taiwans' droppin?? Need those in my life. Was fiending for the OG taiwans for literally a decade. Finally copped the retro last year. Happy, but, they run dummy big. So I need these new joints.

Brave to wear those after the pandemic of fugazziis that followed after they dropped.
:pimp:

If one gave me PTSD tryna cop it was this shoe, this is it. :smh:
might be showing age here but i remember vividly this dude Rico rocking a red pair in some vids :nerd: :lol:

also, i hated how they would fog up :frown:

Back
Top Bottom