OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

It’s funny thinking how crazy this thread was over the Taiwan release. People hoped they would be like Hong Kong’s.

the funniest thing about the kith brand is their logo. not saying supreme is the only one that can use a box logo, but if your brand starts a few blocks down the street from them you might think about being more original. maybe it was just foreshadowing on their part.

the funniest thing about the kith brand is their logo. not saying supreme is the only one that can use a box logo, but if your brand starts a few blocks down the street from them you might think about being more original. maybe it was just foreshadowing on their part.

While I agree that the Box-logo variants are an obvious ode to Supreme. The Box-logo itself has become almost as big as the supreme name itself. I legit just saw a Kirkland (I believe Costco Brand) Box Logo.

Wow Ronnie is great and can do no wrong. My inside source told me that Ronnie came up with the OG Taiwan colorway but blessed Nike with the colorway as a thank you... Happy to see fam finally releasing one with his name onit.

Bless Ronnie and his kith & kin - stay safe and stay healthy fam.

Everyone in here is gonna cop that Kith release. Stop playing yourselves. If you want Taiwans, go get Taiwans and stop the hate. These are the NYC Keiths. Stop hating talking bout “Oh the classics...” This the new classic...
99EA3F2E-92FB-4A83-82BB-AD84E354551B.jpeg

i like them but still can't stand Ronnie. early in my stage of having enough money to buy extra shoes every year stage, the asic's collabs were hard to find and I wasn't(still aren't) about paying resell. but just reading his interviews and watching videos of him talk over the years really got me turned off.

it came off snobby, add in his hard as **** to cop collabs made it seem elitist. also its not like his designs are some next level ****, if we had access to every color possible we'd make some dope **** too. he acts like he's walking the street markets of india in 1356AD looking for the perfect pigment dyes. we get it dude, light pink goes well with a lot of other colors.

the knock off Polo **** he did a while back was the final nail for me.. i forget what shoe came out with them but i live in southern CT. this dude made a shirt called the Norwalk like my town is some country club.

Hot take but the Taiwan retro was trash. Sorry not sorry. Had em, sold em. And that was a shoe I wanted for yearsssss.

That orange sweatsuit and black sweatsuit hard as ****. Throwing those on with a Knicks fitted and some Timbs and I'm set.

White windbreaker tough too.

Most likely not trying for ****. Might feel different Friday and go after the AF1s.

Wasn't that a Polo collab? I didn't buy any of it but pretty sure it was a RL collab, not a knock off.

i'm referring to the "academy" collection. i did see that Polo capsule or whatever they did but all that stuff looked like polo stuff that they added an extra kith tag too.

i guess the academy stuff was more a Nautica/Tommy rip off.
1608144845075.png

Back
Top Bottom