OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I’ll join. Me and little man.

These forces honestly sucked for kids. Super stiff and really difficult to get on him, he never liked wearing them. :lol: it sucked too because other nikes I’ve got him with the bungee laces were great.
A2D5FE9F-F424-4684-A2A8-1F007212CC66.jpeg

older shot when he wasn’t even one yet
D263A76C-C3E5-4DF8-B310-513A6635ECA3.jpeg

Got 2 pairs... Both size 10.5. would have liked to get a 10/10.5, but what was in my carts were my first choice so I will just be happy with the double up and hope they aren't too roomy.

Coco bread is a staple part of Jamaican and other Caribbean cuisines. Not to say you aren't of Jamaican or Caribbean descent but

I'm just pullin your leg man, no harm no foul done
LOL I didn't know that, but early on someone made a comment to me like "where's the beef patties?" (maybe it was you?) and I didn't understand at the time but now it makes sense.

Glad the UNDFTD forces was an easy cop outside the site issues they had at drop

Forces > Dunks in all 3 drops

i get my nieces and nephews kicks every so often. this year the girls wanted blazers. the boys could give two ****s, just like their dad. my oldest nephew picked out some old man new balance 608's like "look theio i got new balances just like you!" i almost collapsed. had to grab him some 574's before the kids in highschool ate him up....

also FYI the eagles suck!

I’ll join. Me and little man.

These forces honestly sucked for kids. Super stiff and really difficult to get on him, he never liked wearing them. :lol: it sucked too because other nikes I’ve got him with the bungee laces were great.
A2D5FE9F-F424-4684-A2A8-1F007212CC66.jpeg

My guy has these. I found them much easier to get on than his fire red J4’s.

But neither his mom or his nanny reach for Nikes when they dress him, so he only wears them on daddy days.

Back
Top Bottom