OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

E5112DA8-BA18-4ED2-8D75-8D9237A8C251.png

These shoes were $95 a a month and a half ago on the same website. WTF?
Crazy

Attachments

• A7D6C7C7-4C11-4089-8DCD-C975CE2F350C.jpeg
    A7D6C7C7-4C11-4089-8DCD-C975CE2F350C.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 348
Damn I’m sad they took those AF1s down. I only did 2 and I’m def happy with them but I wanted to do like 3 or 4 more but just all leather pairs.

I remember in 6th grade I told a friend of mine that the PX sold Air Force 1s and then the night of our DARE graduation em effer showed up in 03’ gums! I was so upset. At this point in the year I’m sure I was 10 bottles deep repainting my pair with that white kiwi paint polish hahaha man I was a crazy kid but damn did I love me some forces. I don’t remember what pair I had at that point but I’ll never forget him showing up with them fresh all white gums. My family wasn’t even military so it’s not like I could go to the PX and get the shoes if I could :rofl: sorry for the random story just super stoked to finally own 03’ gums

Edit: 03 not 02

Last edited:
I feel you. I saw em at active athlete and waited for months for my mom to buy me new shoes and one day my sister took me to buy em they didnt have my size. Had to settle for the regular whites but i ended up getting a pair few years ago. Need another so i can wear em more regularly

During the NBY phase I think I saw one pair of the cheaper option. Any good? Any one else have a pair?

BB1DAAD4-4E31-4A6B-8A52-EFE0BB36FF3E.jpeg

ACW High inspired.
I was trying to recall .. someone made a post on here with a pair of Levi’s in the background but they had an all gum midsole .. it was you! If you ever have time could you maybe share a photo of those on here? Looked super cool

Back
Top Bottom