OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20220514_122927.jpg

Curious to know the actual colors of the stussy black/white mids. Stussy site says black/white and looks white. Nike says bone and looks gray. Both have the same sku DJ7840-002

Hope it’s gray

B77669EE-4332-4E46-A515-995F52BC78DF.jpeg

A5BED248-F3A5-401C-BBCD-787537864E57.jpeg

Local reseller(and someone I would call a friend) was doing a giveaway for a few prizes this morning… for those who made a purchase within the last month or so. It wasn’t on my radar as I(and most in general) never win these things. Was at work and got the IG notification that I won $125 store credit to his website. Didn’t have many size 11 plus didn’t want to shell out any extra cash for some shoes right now, but walked away with the KITH x NYC AF1s in the Away CW. Can’t beat free.

Pictures soon come.

Local reseller(and someone I would call a friend) was doing a giveaway for a few prizes this morning… for those who made a purchase within the last month or so. It wasn’t on my radar as I(and most in general) never win these things. Was at work and got the IG notification that I won $125 store credit to his website. Didn’t have many size 11 plus didn’t want to shell out any extra cash for some shoes right now, but walked away with the KITH x NYC AF1s in the Away CW. Can’t beat free.

Pictures soon come.
Wore the homes today, great shoes.

The all whites came in for my daughter and she loves them but the uppers squeak like a duck when she walks…. I haven’t had a chance to get a closer look, I think it’s the uppers or the tongue rubbing, not the sole/insole. Any remedies?

The all whites came in for my daughter and she loves them but the uppers squeak like a duck when she walks…. I haven’t had a chance to get a closer look, I think it’s the uppers or the tongue rubbing, not the sole/insole. Any remedies?
It’s the tongue rubbing…. It’s mad annoying, any suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom