OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don't cop many Uptowns these days, but that Little Accra pair was a must as a Ghanaian born in NYC. Very happy to purchase those.
Facts! As a Ghanaian, these are one of the most important cops in my lifetime! Super proud of what Abdul and team have accomplished with Afrochella and the bridge between the rest of the world and Ghana! 🇬🇭 🇬🇭🇬🇭

Super hyped to own, now it’s debating when I wear these.
6048C2E6-25EF-4949-9F08-2C389E84AB57.jpeg

phemom phemom the tongue is padded. Fit feels like a whole size bigger, but a .5 down like most AF1s should be what people look for

I would. You won’t regret.

Got my pair in yesterday and compared it to older AF1s from the early 2000s and the COTM blows them out of the water. About to go on a Dame Dash run and stock up on blancos.
Are we talking 2000-2002 early 2000s or 2003- early 2000s? Cuz that’s a big difference. The leather on these is cool. But it is NOT better than 2000-2002 leather.

These ****s are indestructible and don’t get dirty :lol:

I know they’re not but i feel like this are somehow inspired by mitas. They remind me of them for some reason
That’s my thought every time I see them, that’s why they always stick out as a favorite to me

I hate that y’all are making me want the all white COTMs now, but moreso I hate this is where we are though with AF1s…back in the day when lows were $70, the release was the release & the leather was nice now we get excited when Nike puts up better than paper machete for your feet.

Now we get the extra effort for over double that price retail & have to get excited to see that same level of care when we come across it. I HATE IT HERE.

I have a pair of NBYs with a patent blue swoosh that’s nearly identical to the COTMs.

I paid 130 for them so I just can’t do the $150

Back
Top Bottom