OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

these have really grown on me gotta say. I was THIS close to running them back to the nike store. weirdly though, that day I was walking my dog in the park and saw this schlubby looking dude wearing a pair of all white af1s, not even the cotms, just a triple-white pair. and they looked great, I couldn't get over it, so I decided I needed to have an all white pair so why not just keep the one sitting in my lap

rocked'em last night at the thea-tuh

52287873009_72ec72da58_h.jpg

How do the ref and blue swoosh pairs compare to the quality on the white on whites COTM?
quality more or less the same. just comes down to personal preference. I feel like the colors break the simplicity of the silhouette, especially for an Air Force 1 low. maybe im washed

Nah the point of me also posting the text conversation was that there will be a real collab coming at some point.

So what you originally said does indeed seem to be true (there's a real sample out there/a collab will eventually release).

I did see a pair which looked really cool, but that was a bespoke I randomly found on google lol

Whenever I read COTM I can't help but do it in the voice of a woman saying "it's that time of the month"

It reminds me of X-Men Children of the Atom

Anyway I scooped on pair on goat for $109 shipped. Think Im gonna stop wearing my Js to work and just beating my white crafts. These will probably sit in the closet for years until I realize they are worth double retail then off they go back to goat.

I'm so sorry to ask about these again but, does anyone know if West Indies are releasing in the states? I can't seem to locate a size 12 to save my life...

I'm so sorry to ask about these again but, does anyone know if West Indies are releasing in the states? I can't seem to locate a size 12 to save my life...
Here’s a size 12 for you if you don’t want to wait for the US release

Do y’all keep the paper in the box for any white af1s or throw it away? I swear I’ve only rocked my white af1s twice, but it looks like the midsole doesn’t match the upper ALREADY! Could just be because the grey box white 07 are garbage quality, but I’m just curious to hear from you all

Back
Top Bottom