OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

nike-shoes-fall-2010-8.jpg

^^^^^any info on them highs though I wish it was just a plain white with gum bottom with no extra designs

Originally Posted by skep

went n put my pair on lock today wit the 30% off
size 12 wmns is indeed the largest size nike produced in these. hopefully i can get my hands on a pair

roboski wrote:
The "All Star" air ones come next week anybody got any info on were to scoop up a pair or two?
nerd.gif

Same here.  Im looking for that RED pair
pimp.gif

NINO Brown ... whats GOOD homie ???

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by Executive76

Women's Valentines Day release

dsc_1412.jpg

dsc_1406.jpg

dsc_1407.jpg

sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i need these but im not trying to spend 90 on em
laugh.gif
What size you need? i'll hook you up if i can. pm me. I have an extra size 12 womens.. i can probably get more sizes. 

ConcordeFliteSchool how much did you pay if u dont mind me askin?ive seen 170 +shippinand 140+ shippinthats more than i want to pay...

i like the hi's.
i havent had an all white based shoe in about a year now. im going to cop those...

but thats next fall.. ill probably forget by then

Originally Posted by skep

i paid 68 for my v-days

not sure if youre speakin to me but the difference in leathers on the christmas and valentines is night and day.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

skep wrote:

i paid 68 for my v-days

not sure if youre speakin to me but the difference in leathers on the christmas and valentines is night and day.

Definitely, I thought my shop got in the QS one's and I was really disappointed to see the GR "valentines" on the shelf.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

51bqs4-600x421.jpg

i thought these were the valentines

yes those are also another version of the valentines. Asia also got a 3rd version of the valentines..

Back
Top Bottom