• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I cannot REP anymore but I shall be back
nerd.gif

Sadderday
Good looks 
glasses.gif

Yall think jb would rerelease one of those major Og color way like blacks toes. Shadows. Even royals and Breds. in 2015? In remastered quality and ****.

Yall think jb would rerelease one of those major Og color way like blacks toes. Shadows. Even royals and Breds. in 2015? In remastered quality and ****.
Probably the black toes with the black tongue if anything. Wouldn't be surprised if the new loves come back

Struck out heavy on Frags. Even had my girlfriend using her phone and laptop (she doesn't get this stuff ). Copped another pair of Black/Reds to ease the pain and onto another pair of Black/Whites. Got just the remedy to take my mind off it all...

Frags were 185?
sick.gif
I could've sworn they were 165 or something when they first announced the price.

I slept peacefully through this release... I knew they were going to be pretty much impossible to get, so I didn't waste my energy waking up early only to fail.
laugh.gif
I'm just happy I was able to get the Melo's.

Struck out heavy on Frags. Even had my girlfriend using her phone and laptop (she doesn't get this stuff ). Copped another pair of Black/Reds to ease the pain and onto another pair of Black/Whites. Got just the remedy to take my mind off it all...

Damn I really hope so see some great stuff next year

Since I'm among the casualties today, now im refocusing on Bred 1.

Want to ask you guys: what do you think I would have to add (in dollars) if I throw Legend Blue 11s in (DS of course) towards a trade for bred 1?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom