Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
so i normally am not a fan of 1s (sorry lovers) but i am definitely gonna be snaggin the guccis.  i feel pretty confident that they will sit for at least a few days in store.  it wouldn't surprise me to see 'em fly online cuz seems like everything JB does doesn't last there anymore, but ya those guccis look mmmmmhmmm

M all over the guccis.... I dont think they get snatched up with the quickness but u nver know.....

M all over the guccis.... I dont think they get snatched up with the quickness but u nver know.....

why? unless they were under retail you will NOT have trouble copping them tomorrow unless they are limited as hell, which they arent.

hope your right fam. :tongue:
these joints then black/white/reds and im good with the 1s

Might skip on tomorrow and try and cop them later down the line. I see these going outlet bound. 1's never sell out (except for OG colorways). The only colorways I see selling out for this slew of releases is the Bulls colorways and the royals

Might skip on tomorrow and try and cop them later down the line. I see these going outlet bound. 1's never sell out (except for OG colorways). The only colorways I see selling out for this slew of releases is the Bulls colorways and the royals

outlet? Nah

they might not sell out tomorrow but they arent sitting that long. Hell if they do hit outlets and sell for under retail im all for it but i just dont see it happening.

outlet? Nah
they might not sell out tomorrow but they arent sitting that long. Hell if they do hit outlets and sell for under retail im all for it but i just dont see it happening.
It's not gonna be a country wide outlet drop. Its gonna be a Cement IV, BC III type drop at certain outlets (south chi) that you will have to do a phone order for. Still will be a fairly easy cop that way

These seem like somethin that'll sit at one of the boutiques around town.  I think I'ma wait til the 14th n if I miss on the packer pt2 ?s then i'll make some calls.  I've never worn a 1 before though, I dont really lace my kicks and usually run a 12 in Nike/Jordan (11.5 in af1 lows, aj vis - my 12s feel a wee loose.... 12 in IVs, xis, af1 mids/highs, roshes, am90s - a wee snug but nice)

These are pretty high on my list cuz my ocd requires a piece of footwear to match all of my fitteds and I've got a killer alt mlb fitted that'll match these beautifully and I actually like the cw on this shoe a lot.

Anyone have any ideas what resellers are gunna be charging for the Gucci 1s, I don't think I'm going to be free to cop them. I kinda really want them to put away. 

No way +$220. Maybe a few years from now when they have dried up. The most I would pay resell is $150. But you should be able to get these for retail. Hope that helps.

edit: he was being sarcastic when he said $800, btw...

Last edited:
why? unless they were under retail you will NOT have trouble copping them tomorrow unless they are limited as hell, which they arent.

hope your right fam. :tongue:
these joints then black/white/reds and im good with the 1s

That 1 pair limit though... EB, FL, FA, NDC all have one. Most stores didn't receive these either (even JJ.com which gets a lot of limiteds didn't). I don't know about FNL, didn't check. But it's mainly HOH and online. It's gotta mean something, no?

edit: just confirmed, no release at FNL locations either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom