Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I asked them on Twitter but no reply... Nike town in SF phone number doesbt work anymore can I call an outlet?

They were at outlets not too long ago, stock locate them, if you're in Florida, check out university mall which was the last time I seem them, about a week ago.

thinking of getting these and they are only 100 dollars ds but anyone have any pics of these so I can see what it looks like strapless and on feet 

They were at outlets not too long ago, stock locate them, if you're in Florida, check out university mall which was the last time I seem them, about a week ago.

I'm in san Francisco but thanks I'll see if any outlets nearby can get them... If anyone sees them can you let me know please

Has anyone ordered Royals from Sneaker Ape? They are a NT sponsor but have all the signs of a GM shoe seller. I've been trying to email them all week, but they haven't really replied or answered any of my questions. Pretty annoying at this point...

Has anyone ordered Royals from Sneaker Ape? They are a NT sponsor but have all the signs of a GM shoe seller. I've been trying to email them all week, but they haven't really replied or answered any of my questions. Pretty annoying at this point...

Really annoying customer service dude, i was gonna order, but was put off by the guy.

Asked him for photos on a size 12, but said “alll the pics on my site are taken with my camera” and wouldn't send me any when I asked again.

Also asked him in another e-mail what his return policy was for unworn shoes, but got no response either. :smh:

Last edited:
Really annoying customer service dude, i was gonna order, but was put off by the guy.

Asked him for photos on a size 12, but said “alll the pics on my site are taken with my camera” and wouldn't send me any when I asked again.

Also asked him in another e-mail what his return policy was for unworn shoes, but got no response either.
mean.gif
Man I really wish we could get some answers about those guys, a few items I wanna pick up from them. I say that because I sent them the same exact emails some weeks ago about pictures of the shoes, and got the SAME reply.

Last edited:

Man I really wish we could get some answers about those guys, a few items I wanna pick up from them. I say that because I sent them the same exact emails some weeks ago about pictures of the shoes, and got the SAME reply.

I'd stay away. FSR's of some hard to get shoes at discounted prices. They were also brought up a few times in the Grey Market thread. Idk if anyone has ever gotten a definitive answer.

no one ever answers about sneakerape which is sad! people do not wanna answer because they are a nt sponsor... but from what i can tell they are a gm site... come on lets be serious who has jordan 17s ds in fsr just sittin around

If you would actually check the GM thread you'd see that someone purchased from sneaker ape and posted up pictures of their shoes.

If you would actually check the GM thread you'd see that someone purchased from sneaker ape and posted up pictures of their shoes.

word, i'm pretty sure we've all seen that post (and they look good), but it's like ordering from rstor— they ship out different looking fakes/pairs. so it would be wise to get real photos if possible of your size.

That "someone" is you. I PMed you twice to ask about the your expericnce and never got an answer, lol. PM me if you don't mind helping me out, thanks bro.

I've also read the GM thread in it's entirety, but still no definitive answer on Sneaker Ape.

Funny thing is, I asked him how long shipping would take. He replied asking me for what size, and neber answered my initial question. So I reply that I'm an 8.5 and then I asked him if they have a return policy and never got an answer or reply. I've sent two emails since and still no reply. He's blatantly ignoring me, or he has the worst customer service ever.

I got them off of eBay. ...but the released during summer of fall of 2011 in very limited quantities I believe. There are my 2 pairs, a yellow pair, a green pair, an obsidian pair, and a carolina pair.

Probably not...they Aren't too popular and dont look to nice in person.....I passed for 50 at a local spot

Back
Top Bottom