Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$400-500 at most since they're DS. Anything over that isn't even worth it.

Yeah thats why I'd rather get the dmp pack. 2 shoes for 650 since I like the celtics colorway too. Just wondering how the quality of these 1s are compared to the 2013 NA1s?

you seem dead set on getting finessed for that plastic type leather ...gon head fam ignore everything :lol:

My man, 650 for that pack is not even close to worth it. U can find the celtics pretty cheap to where the price is way lopsided. You can easily find 13 breds and a pair of those celtics for way under 650.

My man, 650 for that pack is not even close to worth it. U can find the celtics pretty cheap to where the price is way lopsided. You can easily find 13 breds and a pair of those celtics for way under 650.

All I needed to hear. Appreciate the input

I passed on a pack that had worn once B/red & DS Celtics for $200 total last summer :smh: :lol: ... granted it was a half size too big but I regret not scooping them up for that price.

I passed on a pack that had worn once B/red & DS Celtics for $200 total last summer
mean.gif
laugh.gif
... granted it was a half size too big but I regret not scooping them up for that price.
people asking $200 for beat to **** dmp bulls nowadays

I want a white Air Jordan wings logo shirt to go with my Chicago 1s, can anyone point me in the direction of one?

I dunno maybe the lighting in the pic was bad it made the red look funny.. I'll see I been buying a lot lately too.. They look great shape wise
Understandable, there are a lot of releases I want as well; got enough for the Hare 7s and still saving for the Chicago 1s but I'm sure I'll have enough by then.

Back
Top Bottom