Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally pulled the trigger on a DS pair of 2013 bred 1s size 9 for $490. Did i pay too much? Either way I am happy with my purchase because I know they are 100% legit. They will be rocked until the soles fall off

Finally pulled the trigger on a DS pair of 2013 bred 1s size 9 for $490. Did i pay too much? Either way I am happy with my purchase because I know they are 100% legit. They will be rocked until the soles fall off

Sadly, that is a good price especially for that size

Smaller sizes are really hard to come by

Congrats

:smokin

Sadly, that is a good price especially for that size

Smaller sizes are really hard to come by

Congrats

:smokin

tell me about it. I was lucky enough to win a size 10.5 from a footlocker raffle on release day and sold them for $300. Even though they are not my size I am still salty about that to this day

Does anybody know who posted their size 11 gym reds a few weeks back. Really want to know what price range he paid. Hate feeling like I over paid, 5 for gym reds would be the highest I've ever spent on a pair of kicks.

Not a good sign if hares sold out. Chicago release will be chaos in the streets

Not a good sign if hares sold out. Chicago release will be chaos in the streets

Please let's not create unnecessary "buzz" for the lurkers who are in here for the hares.

They're on shelves in all 6 sneaker stores in SI Mall if anyone is in the area, FYI.

Chicagos don't need hype.

Resellers need something to believe in... These releases have been killing them..

Update on my gym red hunt. Just paid 5 for size 11's. Time to sell something

Damn.

Seen this on IG. Not sure if they're a fellow NT'er but glad someone's using the hashtag right lol. Clean shot with the laces :smokin

Back
Top Bottom