• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wear them on your hands
...Or on your neck 
laugh.gif

Anyone who hasnt seriously should add the Vegas 1s to your stash. They are so worth it. Great quality and comfort.

Some OG colors besides baron just thought they looked good in the pic...lol

Added 2013 Chicagos

Group shot of all my 1s, need black Lance Mountains and the other ones I want resell way over what I'm willing to spend :/

Idk what it is, and I've been a fan of 1s since 2006, mids included, but I just don't the Chicago's look that great. I know I'll probably be persecuted and I understand the history behind the shoe, but I like the Chicago's the least out of all the OGs. They remind me too much of dunks and other Nike's and don't give me an "Air Jordan" vibe.

But great collection by the way, when they remaster the Laker 1s OG, and the metallic colors and the UNC 1s your collection will be LITT!!!!!

Nah I agree Chis are under a buncha other ones to me

I still love em but I'm taking say black LM over them

Shadow over Chicago for me, main reason I bugged on chicagos was the nostalgia and always looking on the back of retro cards like damn man I just need these

Nah I agree Chis are under a buncha other ones to me

I still love em but I'm taking say black LM over them

Shadow over Chicago for me, main reason I bugged on chicagos was the nostalgia and always looking on the back of retro cards like damn man I just need these

I'm sure if I hadn't had a pair of Chis then they'd be a lot sexier to me

But when I have both on hand i'm able to be slightly more objective

who else cringes when they see people with deadstock grails? i see no point in having the sickest shoes ever and never have them being worn. or do they do this because they paid resell price for them?

who else cringes when they see people with deadstock grails? i see no point in having the sickest shoes ever and never have them being worn. or do they do this because they paid resell price for them?
If I had to guess it would probably be the fact that some of their grails they couldn't cop for retail so they paid a pretty penny for and are waiting for the right time to unDS them. Who knows though.

Looks like shattered backboards come unlaced too. Must be the new thing with 1s ( I get they use to do this with og)

The few pairs of shoes I do have DS I just didn't get around to wearing yet, I don't just throw stuff on to walk to the store or do something pointless that's what my beaters and huaraches for.....on the other note I never understand why grown men cared about why other grown men not wearing their shoes, I spent my cheese on em so I do as I please (no shots just a general statement)

So i finally tried on a pair of lasers and they are very nice so i copped in my size, now to decide how to paint them cuz that laser mess is garbage

Back
Top Bottom