Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
One for one? Whoever gets fragments wins big time unless you're talking about the 750s, nike yeezys or you got a size 4

Had my 2013 bred 1s on ice for a while I picked up a few months ago for $380, just said F it and UNDS'd em on Sunday.

Had my 2013 bred 1s on ice for a while I picked up a few months ago for $380, just said F it and UNDS'd em on Sunday.

You paid 380 for 13 Breds a couple months ago?? I find that hard to believe because the resale on those never dropped it just kept rising. But if that's true that was a major come up

FB group in the Bay Area has steals all the time that's where I found them. The little homie Fred sold them to me that works at UNDFTD SF.

Pic was taken on a sail boat in the bay with the GF.

You paid 380 for 13 Breds a couple months ago?? I find that hard to believe because the resale on those never dropped it just kept rising. But if that's true that was a major come up
It's not $380 but I paid $450 for my DS '13 black / reds a few months ago. Price skyrocketed it seems though recently.

Yea there was a thread...not sure if they took it down.. Philly dudes dont play around..they were ready with Molotovs lol...

@CaptainSneakerhead23  Jersey is something else...Camden and west orange...place is like Iraq....haha
Word on Philly. I have homies from there that can and will snap when crossed lol. Love it hahaa
thinking of trading yezzy's for fragments...
eyes.gif
Dude in a local fb group about to do the same but with his Yeezy 1 Blinks for Frags. DS for DS, peeps suggesting he ask for cash on top of Frags to equal out the trade. Kinda iffy on that myself but to each their own

Don't know if these have been posted yet, but that leather quality has my mouth salivating.....

Yup posted already .... Dropping for Cyber
Monday (11/30). I would luv to pick up but it all depends on how the UNCs go (and those chocolate Pinnacles)...

That white sole kills them for me, my OCD will have me scrubbing them daily :lol: :smh:

Leather looks top notch but still a definite pass for me.

Same. If that outsole was black, I would have copped.

Has anyone attempted to paint a white outsole? It might come off easily though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom