Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'd say stock the Chi 1s, more classic colorway (SBBs are all hype, orange/black sneakers never last). If anything, people are expecting an SBB re-reelase more than another Chi anytime in the next few years.

Nothing says folks are expecting a SBB re-release and if what you said is true (hype, colorway never a staple) then it wouldn't make sense for a re-release....of course if the opposite was true (popular colorway, enduring fan base) then it would make sense to tap the well again and re-release. CHIs retroed in 2013 and as sure as the sun shines Nike will have CHI and BRed colorways in its basketball line....[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

None. Nike needs to flood the market with more chis in order to bring prices down. That's unlikely.
Agreed. Seems like there might be a rogue or two that merely joined the raffle for flipping purposes and won, thus are selling below resell value but otherwise resell prices appear to be the same as before.

This raffle system by no means levels the playing field...... whatever Jordan/Nike needs to tell themselves to justify the nonsense. In the end resellers win.

guess I'm just bitter about NEVER winning....... bright side is I guess at least I received a "you're a loser and didn't win" email this time around.

Last edited:
I literally was about to come in here to ***** and complain about not getting through but decided to check my email first.

#NTPizzaGang :smokin

I'd say stock the Chi 1s, more classic colorway (SBBs are all hype, orange/black sneakers never last). If anything, people are expecting an SBB re-reelase more than another Chi anytime in the next few years.
Sound real bitter there not having any SBBs.  

K20 - On the bright side, you are 170+tax richer. Or....on the brighter side, 400 richer. (Reseller route)

I saw someone that won and when they went to checkout they got the banned code lol

random question but do you guys feel the Chicago 15 release has as lightly different shape then the 13 breds.  Probably has been talked about months ago but just was looking through my pics and such

very different

plus 13 breds were made from garbage materials (compared to anything released from black/whites til now)

random question but do you guys feel the Chicago 15 release has as lightly different shape then the 13 breds.  Probably has been talked about months ago but just was looking through my pics and such

I don't have 13' breds to compare, but the overall construct looks to be pretty much the same. One main visible difference is that the 15' chi's are a bit taller and the quality (from what I hear) is better than breds from 13.

So my buddy entered for me and he has yet to get an email yet. Checked all his folders. This happen to anybody else?

It's a new mold. The chi, sbb and unc are all higher than the 2013 bred and other releases

Last edited:
You guys think the time you sign up for the raffle plays a part in being chosen?  because I signed up right when the link dropped and got chosen. I've been really lucky lately, scored the OVO 10s not too long ago also...

You guys think the time you sign up for the raffle plays a part in being chosen?  because I signed up right when the link dropped and got chosen. I've been really lucky lately, scored the OVO 10s not too long ago also...

Nah I couldn't sign in for roughly 15 minutes but I got the email

JB redid the mold and redid the material sourcing -- ie remastered the 1 for 2015. starting with the Frag drop all OG 1s should fit different and have a different look then its previous premium offering such as those in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom