Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i have NYC's and the cut is way lower than most of this year's hi's (slightly higher than a mid) and the leather quality is way lower than any 2015 drops.

LA's quality and cut look substantially better IMO.

:rofl:

i have NYC's and the cut is way lower than most of this year's hi's (slightly higher than a mid) and the leather quality is way lower than any 2015 drops.

LA's quality and cut look substantially better IMO.

i agree cut is way better on the LAs but quality on NYC is not substantially worse than 2015 1s.. im hoping flight is flooded with these so i can scoop for near retail

Just my opinion...

Oh, almost forgot...WESSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIDE! :tongue:

ON some slide thru tomm type ish?

My brother @locobans
 was thinking of making that move from the bay for us after work today...

U think they last that long? (pause)

Thats far bro lmao. People just getting back in line and will be all day. Theres enough but no word if they will restock more once they out. Maroon 6s just dropped as well.

i wish i knew someone in LA would could travel and try to scoop.. may be a situation where I have to wait this out and see what happens (just like the NYC 1s).. :frown:

If you want the PSLAs there are more than enough to go around.

My brother @locobans

My brother @locobans

Yes :nerd:

My brother @locobans

Thats far bro lmao. People just getting back in line and will be all day. Theres enough but no word if they will restock more once they out. Maroon 6s just dropped as well.

hope your right Dilla!

Last edited:
I work 10 mins. from Santa Monica. Gonna try to make it F23 store after work. Need me an LA 1. Hopefully we get tons of restocks tho. Finally we get some love on the westside.

I work 10 mins. from Santa Monica. Gonna try to make it F23 store after work. Need me an LA 1. Hopefully we get tons of restocks tho. Finally we get some love on the westside.
PSLA 1's, Pinnacles and Maroon 6's

Little Bird Told me -THEY KEPT 36 pairs of Maroon 6's for another Store and the rest will be sold at 3rd st Promenade 

take it for what it's worth

Lakers vs Knicks..... if the Knicks would have ever made a championship game :lol:

I think that's a terrible comparison.. When were they ever rivals? Lol

Knicks won 2 championships in 70 and 73... I know that's nothing.. But they did make it and win..

Last edited:
1000 Pairs at 3rd st are Confirmed

3rd st = 1000 pairs confirmed
Admins Don't Flag Me - I'm Just Showing Allocation of Pairs - That's All!

Last edited:

Here they are, straight from F23. They're alright. Definitely some 2015 Chi 1 leather. Not as good as SBB. LOTS of ppl were coming out complaining about crappy QC and flaws and theyre right. Mine got some glue stains. But its ok.

Here they are, straight from F23. They're alright. Definitely some 2015 Chi 1 leather. Not as good as SBB. LOTS of ppl were coming out complaining about crappy QC and flaws and theyre right. Mine got some glue stains. But its ok.

how ugly was it out there?

Back
Top Bottom