Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fair enough but any high 1 coming out now is most likely Nike air. The NYC and la 1s are exception because they are paying homage to the Jordan stores
Hopefully, they might still try to put Jumpman Air on some but as for right now it's only ones you listed and on the Jordan 1 Mid

I might be joining you. Tried throwing on my chicagos tonight and it was a struggle just to get them on lol. Not sure if it's 1s always being difficult to put on or the beverages

Lol... yeah. I tend to get heavy on the vodka Red Bull when I watch boxing

Again if Breds were coming out I'm 150% sure Balt would have def said something other than just posting a style code and color

If it was Breds..

He prob just did it to get hits

Just saying, could care less if they drop or not I'll land a pair some how. STILL keep my 2013 no matter what in before someone says I'm salty or something for some reason some of you who don't even have Breds or royals think us owners will get mad because we have the 2013 lololol

Just saying, could care less if they drop or not I'll land a pair some how. STILL keep my 2013 no matter what in before someone says I'm salty or something for some reason some of you who don't even have Breds or royals think us owners will get mad because we have the 2013 lololol

615.gif

Cool gif? It's true

These guys come in here

So glad I didn't buy the 2013, I need the better shoe was dropping

Man you guys weren't buying ****

Balt made it specific by adding "Hi retro OG" and the colorway "blk/varsity red -white" which means the Black and Red NA 1s.  If he would have just put "Hi retro" it could have the Jumpman Air branding.  Black/Varsity Red/White is the colorway for the Black and Red 1s, White/Black/Gym Red is the colorway for the Black Toe 1s, and White/Varsity Red/Black is the colorway for the Chicago 1s.
He also said this shoe was coming out in 2016 earlier in the year. It fits the MO

*edit* Sorry I didn't read a few posts above /facepalm.

I do hope black / red (banned colorway) Air Jordan 1's drop next year though. Remastered Black / Red 1's would be 
nthat.gif
 I also sent  a pair of my 2013's to Flight Club (now that I have 2015's I don't even want to wear my 2013's because they hurt my pinky toes(Wide Foot) )
Just traded my DB 13s for DS Chi and SBB 
laugh.gif

I think I did great

Last edited:
Again if Breds were coming out I'm 150% sure Balt would have def said something other than just posting a style code and color

If it was Breds..

I think you're the only person with 2013s that's freaking out...

He also said this shoe was coming out in 2016 earlier in the year. It fits the MO

*edit* Sorry I didn't read a few posts above /facepalm.

I do hope black / red (banned colorway) Air Jordan 1's drop next year though. Remastered Black / Red 1's would be 
nthat.gif
 I also sent  a pair of my 2013's to Flight Club (now that I have 2015's I don't even want to wear my 2013's because they hurt my pinky toes(Wide Foot) )
I hope so too my friend, I also hope I will be able to secure them if I do I'll have the two OG 1s that I really want.  When they release the Black Toes with the Black Tongue then it's a wrap.  Also how are 2013s on people with wide feet? The 2015 Chicago 1s fit good (I'm a size 12).

Last edited:

I hope so too my friend, I also hope I will be able to secure them if I do I'll have the two OG 1s that I really want.  When they release the Black Toes with the Black Tongue then it's a wrap.  Also how are 2013s on people with wide feet? The 2015 Chicago 1s fit good (I'm a size 12).
I'm a size 12 as well and I have wide feet too. The 2013's pinch my pink toes on both feet and after an hour wearing them they are almost unbearable. 2015's are comfy AF , I went to a football game last weekend and I wore them (2015 Chicago 1's)  from Thursday - Sunday and not one iota of pain or discomfort.

Also, man I cannot wait until the black tongue black toes drop. Those are amazing (IMO) it's part of the reason why I love Frags so much. It's that color blocking WITH the black tongue. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I'm a size 12 as well and I have wide feet too. The 2013's pinch my pink toes on both feet and after an hour wearing them they are almost unbearable. 2015's are comfy AF , I went to a football game last weekend and I wore them (2015 Chicago 1's)  from Thursday - Sunday and not one iota of pain or discomfort.

Also, man I cannot wait until the black tongue black toes drop. Those are amazing (IMO) it's part of the reason why I love Frags so much. It's that color blocking WITH the black tongue. 
nthat.gif
True, so the 2014 Black and White 1s will feel the same as the 2013 High OG 1s?

True, so the 2014 Black and White 1s will feel the same as the 2013 High OG 1s?
  close, yeah. They cramp my toes as well, but not AS bad as say the 2013 black toes (cardboard material) They are better quality but I think it has to do with the mold too. Best advice if you wear my size and have a wide foot would be to see if you can find someone else with a 2013 OG 1 in your size and try them on for an hour or so, or maybe try on some of those AJ1 mids they have in every shoe store ( I believe they're the same mold )

Everyone's foot is different, however, i'm not the only one who gets hurt pinky toes from 2013 AJ 1's.

close, yeah. They cramp my toes as well, but not AS bad as say the 2013 black toes (cardboard material) They are better quality but I think it has to do with the mold too. Best advice if you wear my size and have a wide foot would be to see if you can find someone else with a 2013 OG 1 in your size and try them on for an hour or so, or maybe try on some of those AJ1 mids they have in every shoe store ( I believe they're the same mold )

Everyone's foot is different, however, i'm not the only one who gets hurt pinky toes from 2013 AJ 1's.
Ok, thank you.  You know I was planning on securing a pair of Black and White 1s so I wanted to know.

If it was Breds..

I think you're the only person with 2013s that's freaking out...

About what?? :lol:

Did my post hurt you, let me guess you were about to cop them Breds for $600 right?

Back
Top Bottom