Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In honor of reaching page 2001, I'd like to share my 2001 Breds and Royals!

These sure do crease a lot, but I still dig em. Worn these for a day indoors...started to hurt my wide flat footed *** lol [emoji]128518[/emoji]

has anybody found that they needed to go .5 size up from their pre-remastered 1 size on these remastered 1s?

my black/whites i took in my usual nike size, but i just slipped my cm's on in the same size (didn't lace them up, though) and noticed that they fit very noticeably narrower
I think it's quite the opposite for most... at least that's what I've heard.

I go up .5 on all 1 (Retros) and did the same for the remastered joints.

Well I know they sell J's, but from my understanding the Chi 1 weren't a very wide release.

Seems like they were limited to only certain locations of major retailers like FL and FNL, that's what didn't jive.

So WSS just didn't sound right...
WSS sold Chi's

A select few here in Cali did!

I bought a couple GS ones from them when the Chi's dropped.

Funny you bring them up, Cuz they are expanding they're Jordan side of the Stores now.

Back in 2014 they had a press Release which stated: 

the WSS Jordan Shop will have one of the most comprehensive Jordan offerings in the area and will carry the entire line up. From performance to lifestyle footwear and apparel, to the extremely limited and always indemand retro Jordans in both adult and kid’s sizes, there’s something for everyone. In addition, signature performance models from Clipper stars Chris Paul and Blake Griffin will also be available at the Jordan Shop. 

Now they are building these shops all over Cali 

they are like Upscale WSS stores which have a JORDAN SHOP area inside called JORDAN VAULT 

I got no chance of getting remastered breds next year.

Unless I grind more than the usual

I have not even worn my 2013 pair.. crazy.

technically.. remastered Shadows and Royals would have to come sooner, but I guess Nike doesn´t care about logic. Even if we just saw a Bred with the 1,5 release and the lows, and possibly the KOs.

Anyone who lives in CA or on the west coast know if a store called WSS (shopwss.com) sold the Chi 1 on release?

I've been to one WSS in my life and it's like a discount shoe dealer iirc...however they have a release cal on their site but sell mostly non-retro Js.

Someone in town on IG is selling a DS pair for $340 but I usually only deal with a few known resellers like Corgi if they don't have a receipt, but this guy claims to have "lost it" but he bought them at WSS.

Price is good and wanna pickup but am weary.

Thanks.

They certainly did. I got one of my 3 pairs from them. However buyers need not to be overly skeptical. Just get tagged pics and post em in legit check. Boxes and receipts don't mean absolute authenticity.

Last edited:
I have not even worn my 2013 pair.. crazy.

technically.. remastered Shadows and Royals would have to come sooner, but I guess Nike doesn´t care about logic. Even if we just saw a Bred with the 1,5 release and the lows, and possibly the KOs.

Yeah definitely would've liked to see those two first. Funny how I knew a remastered was coming, but the rumors came way earlier than I was expecting. JB pulling no punches. They need to cool it now.

So, with the remastered bred news dropping, does this mean 2013's prices will drop? or will it go up?

Bring back the neutrals and JB can remaster whatever crap they want...Even the dub zeros lol...

I just feel it's too soon to even bring back the breds.

Yeah definitely would've liked to see those two first. Funny how I knew a remastered was coming, but the rumors came way earlier than I was expecting. JB pulling no punches. They need to cool it now.
yeah they were gonna come sooner or later since its the most retroed shoe by JB so i dont mind. i just dont want people to keep speculating and flooding the thread with speculation talk and what not

A good friend of mine works at a mom and pop and he is going to a Nike show in Charlotte on the 14th - I'm hoping he will be able to confirm something for us! I will keep you all posted.

JB midas whale drop royals too.

if they do then i can really beat up my 2013 blk/reds & royals without any hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom