• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
 Frags are just extremely hyped so people flock

I feel the same way about Supreme, people are really paying hundreds of dollars for hoodies?? When I see people decked out in supreme gear it looks so foolish :x
So long as you get a F/W hoodie it will keep your warm and last you a long time. Not trying to make this a Supreme thread though.

After having these 750s in hand, I'd rather flip em for 350s. S/O in advance to Adidas for givin me a free pair of PBs or TDs with cash left over. Lol.

Thought about doubling up on Frags but I'll wait and see bout these Breds ppl talkin bout releasin this year.

This. I like the first pair. The brown joints look alright too. But lets just see how good people feel about these Peter Pan boots once they are accessible to mainstream America.

I'd take my Cole Haan lunargrand boots over 750 any day. I sneaky think they took inspiration from them too

YUP. I used black 750's to trade for VNDS Turtledoves plus cash. Highs are nothing but trade bait.

Now have all the 350 lows. Next Choc highs will be used as Frag bait more than likely.

Last edited:
Alp, the irony of you saying "x is too much for those" has me :rofl: right now
Sounds about right, I haven't been following the market on the 13 Royals, looking for another DS 01 pair in that size.
what irony? Your shoes and your decision but I'm just offering my insight. I know you sure as hell ain't run around for raffles so clicking a few buttons on the Internet to get those jeezys wasn't too hard :lol:

I guess the joke went over ur head bro :lol: .. what I meant was, I found it funny that a power seller like yourself would say "x is too much for those" in regards to any shoes .. no shots, just found that part funny.

Thanks for your insight tho, that Big Apple wisdom is always appreciated :lol:

Those black 750 are trash. I wouldn't take them for retail

Quick 1500 profit, even if you don't resell that's a nice quick come up.

I guess the joke went over ur head bro
laugh.gif
.. what I meant was, I found it funny that a power seller like yourself would say "x is too much for those" in regards to any shoes .. no shots, just found that part funny.

Thanks for your insight tho, that Big Apple wisdom is always appreciated
laugh.gif

Quick 1500 profit, even if you don't resell that's a nice quick come up.
Only reason to cop them

What's with all this yeezy BS talk.. Get that **** outta here... We all know everyone is in for the money..

I wanted the black 750s for like 20 mins, then I held em and the hype was over.. Happy with my 350s

Tbh if someone wanted to give me two pairs of 350 for a pair of royals I'd do it

Since that's impossible I'll just shut the hell up

Back
Top Bottom