• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Cybers to walk around shibuya

That's kinda what I was thinking. It seems like I can't give mine away though.

Been thinking about moving mine but I can't even move my Breds right now. Used pairs going for more than mine. The offers I've gotten are :lol:

Yeah maybe ppl are caught up on the yzy hype and not really in the market for 1s. I sold a used pair of 2013 Royals late summer last year for $900. Where are you listing your pair besides eBay? I've moved away from sellin kicks on eBay and found posting on other social media platforms like twitter or IG to be more helpful. 

I guess I'll give IG a try [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Been thinking about moving mine but I can't even move my Breds right now. Used pairs going for more than mine. The offers I've gotten are :lol:
I guess I'll give IG a try [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Yeah maybe ppl are caught up on the yzy hype and not really in the market for 1s. I sold a used pair of 2013 Royals late summer last year for $900. Where are you listing your pair besides eBay? I've moved away from sellin kicks on eBay and found posting on other social media platforms like twitter or IG to be more helpful. 

I guess I'll try IG and Twitter.

Aside from the bred speculations releasing this year, doesnt seem like there will be much OG release this year...hoping for the metallic series still

Aside from the bred speculations releasing this year, doesnt seem like there will be much OG release this year...hoping for the metallic series still

I've noticed that. Though OG 1s seem to randomly emerge and occasionally pop up without too much information or time to plan. OG (as in original) releases confirmed so far seem to be:

1. Wht/Metallic Blu low
2. Wht/Rd KO
3. Blk/Rd KO
4. Blk/Gry KO (Blk/Gry KOs were rumored to have released in '85 but I've never seen pictures.
5. Blk/Rd high (still skeptical)

Might've missed some...

I've noticed that. Though OG 1s seem to randomly emerge and occasionally pop up without too much information or time to plan. OG (as in original) releases confirmed so far seem to be:

1. Wht/Metallic Blu low
2. Wht/Rd KO
3. Blk/Rd KO
4. Blk/Gry KO (Blk/Gry KOs were rumored to have released in '85 but I've never seen pictures.
5. Blk/Rd high (still skeptical)

Might've missed some...
happy new year bud, hope all is wel!

Back
Top Bottom