• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Still not seeing SBB quality
Who was the one that said these had SBB quality though? :lol:

I think jb spoiled some of these folks, now they expect sbb on everything...

A few people, I'm sure you can find it. For some reason people kept saying that because some others said it but I didn't see a single picture that even made it look anywhere to SBB quality let alone Chicago quality :lol:

I don't own the frag's so for those on here who do and claim there superior quality to the SBB I can't definitively disagree but man is that very hard for me to believe

Weirdest part of that picture to me is that they're made from a 2013 mold.

Not sure if the people who posted it were just saying that the colorblocking will be like that or what, but if that exact product (same mold, minus the widows peaks on the real pair I assume) is what's supposed to drop in December then it's a beyond easy pass.

Last edited:
IF they do release, I'm only buying as a collectors/display piece. LM's were as far as I could go with mixed matched shoes.

I don't own the frag's so for those on here who do and claim there superior quality to the SBB I can't definitively disagree but man is that very hard for me to believe
Fragment leather has a better grain and is softer than the black leather on the SBBs. It is not softer than the white/orange leather on the SBBs but it is also not tumbled. It is an excellent grade of flat smooth leather

Weirdest part of that picture to me is that they're made from a 2013 mold.

Not sure if the people who posted it were just saying that the colorblocking will be like that or what, but if that exact product (same mold, minus the widows peaks on the real pair I assume) is what's supposed to drop in December then it's a beyond easy pass.

Looks like the Fake 2013s that smashed the 2001 mold with the newer mold. The swooshes even look nubucky to me

So I'm assuming you own both it sounds like your saying the superior sections from color to color makes them essentially equal in your opinion?
Sounds like your just trading the cage for the panels and if combined you'd have the best thing ever lol

Last edited:
Dude said was chicago like leather which is good enough for me.

And those what the 1s are going to be buns no matter the color blocking...

Back
Top Bottom