Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It annoys me when people leave the size sticker in the shoe too! That's the first thing i remove when I cop. And when I can't remove it, it drives me cray

Tweezers are your friend. Use them to grab and remove the insole size sticker when your shoe is still DS. I do it all the time, would irk me to leave it there. Eww.

Last edited:
Lol yeah man the stickers really suck but I don't stress to hard about it, if they peel off easily which has been said is rare, awesome, if not there just gonna stay in there and get ground into the insole lol

those instances when they peel off immediately though?

Like taking a nice dump in the morning.

The sizing stickers are a headache but I wear Dr Scholls inserts in all my shoes so doesn't bother me too much

What do you mean you put tape over the nike air tag on the insole? Scotch tape? I demand more info and pix!

What do you mean you put tape over the nike air tag on the insole? Scotch tape? I demand more info and pix!
I just place a small piece of scotch tape completely covering the Nike Air so after time my insoles don't look like this...

The trade off is a nasty dark box around the tape after being worn. Lose, lose
I assume that would be the case if u wear them to the ground. I got like 10 pairs of kicks I rotate fairly evenly. I was afraid the nike air would come off with the tape but I haven't had mine long enough to know. I just starting buying Jordans this year.

Yall put tape on the Nike air? Lol damn.

It's real out here.

I do take off that little box sticker it just bothers me.... OCD issues here though

Yall put tape on the Nike air? Lol damn.

It's real out here.

I do take off that little box sticker it just bothers me.... OCD issues here though
Same. Just thought of the sticker paper and adhesive on my socks and worn into the sole just bothers me.

Imbut it also bothers me when my fiancé moves my stuff and it's not exactly where I had it.

Same. Just thought of the sticker paper and adhesive on my socks and worn into the sole just bothers me.

Imbut it also bothers me when my fiancé moves my stuff and it's not exactly where I had it.

I think I'm cool with the Nike air fading but I don't like seeing the indented box sticker thing on the sole I dunno I don't like the idea of that size sticker to begin with

Thinking way too much, enjoy the 1's...
On your feet... Worn and worn and worn again, insoles will be the last of the concern, 1's get better the more lived in, loved, and worn, every stain/mark/cut/scuff is its own personal story... **** your 1s up people, you'll never cherish any sneak more

I think I'm cool with the Nike air fading but I don't like seeing the indented box sticker thing on the sole I dunno I don't like the idea of that size sticker to begin with
Yea I was speaking on the size sticker. I don't mind the logo wearing off because it's supposed to.

I love the remastered 1's. Although i do have 2 minor complaints. I like the lace hole on the tongue but the way they do it now pisses me off. I like the lace hole stich ed ONTO the tongue like it was in the past. For example the UNC has 2 sloppy slits INTO the tongue. I don't like that at all. Maybe that's how it was back in the day but I hope they fix that. #2 they should make the laces a little longer. Not by much but the way they stuff the tongue and make it all fluffy kind of takes away from the length of the laces. I lace them up differently depending on how i feel, the actual jordan 1 and what I'm wearing. So yeah if they can just fix those 2 things it would be appreciated lol

I love the remastered 1's. Although i do have 2 minor complaints. I like the lace hole on the tongue but the way they do it now pisses me off. I like the lace hole stich ed ONTO the tongue like it was in the past. For example the UNC has 2 sloppy slits INTO the tongue. I don't like that at all. Maybe that's how it was back in the day but I hope they fix that. #2 they should make the laces a little longer. Not by much but the way they stuff the tongue and make it all fluffy kind of takes away from the length of the laces. I lace them up differently depending on how i feel, the actual jordan 1 and what I'm wearing. So yeah if they can just fix those 2 things it would be appreciated lol
laces are long enough, I don't want to have to tie them like my 12s, and I don't want dumbo ears.

Hey guys, is there a safe way to remove excess glue without damaging the shoe? You think finger nail polish remover would mess up the paint? Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated!

I just place a small piece of scotch tape completely covering the Nike Air so after time my insoles don't look like this...
Do you take off the tape after each wear or does it basically become part of the insole with your body heat working in the adhesive?

Back
Top Bottom