Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A perfect pair of Royals ruined 
mean.gif

F it, was just asking a question. So I guess these are just shoes that are worth retail. I had no idea what they were going for. I got them for $225

Last edited:
F it, was just asking a question. So I guess these are just shoes that are worth retail. I had no idea what they were going for. I got them for $225

Bro return those shoes.

Not even trying to be funny or anything if u not gonna wear em get rid of them.

:rofl: good thing they let you cancel, if I sold em to you I would've said no refunds no returns no nothing, 50% restocking fee :lol:

Just called my local house of hoops and they said that the metallics will most likely be fcfs. Definitely gonna be in south center early as heck in the morning. Screw raffles. Must attain at all cost. If thats the way it is for the breds Im definitely gonna camp out in september. I need those. Hm, perseverence.

Just called my local house of hoops and they said that the metallics will most likely be fcfs. Definitely gonna be in south center early as heck in the morning. Screw raffles. Must attain at all cost. If thats the way it is for the breds Im definitely gonna camp out in september. I need those. Hm, perseverence.
 Do it, no hesitation!

Ah the straw that broke the camels back, that tears it. These have officially grown on me. Gonna get 2 pairs. 1 to turn navy(obsidian) like dsms and 1 to rock. Your over head on foot pic sold me on them.

Hha ooops. Sorry for that, but u will not regret my friend.

Back
Top Bottom